A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

March 22-29, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hetrovono
Admin

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: March 22-29, 2008   Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:17 am

Ok well since i can't remember the rest of spring break I'll just tell you guys about this camping trip I just got home from.

So yes Thursday is when the fun started thought we were leaving around 12 but well twelve turned to one then they ate lunch then around a quarter after 2 we finally hit the road. So yeah four hour drive with Jordan, her dad, and sister plus me it was fun. We watched Eragon then we talked on on DS's a little bit as everyone knows those convo's shouldn't be heard by her dad. But It was fun then when we got down to Springfield we went to visit her Aunt Cindy that was fun we played Yatzee and i got a bonus one as well. So yeah that was fun then we had dinner at a Mexican restaurant which was really good food. Then well sleepy in the same room as Jordan almost worked but that chair was way too loud. So I slept in the little sun room while the storm was going on but that lake was awesome. Then after we woke up we took a small trip to her cousin's, Nicole and visited with her and her son Abra. He is an active little guy. Then we headed to the camp site and the Hill's set up our tent for us and we had dinner which was Mom surprise no deaths so don't worry it was actually very delicious. Then for breakfast after I didn't freeze since I had the heater but Jordan and her sister were pretty cold. I felt bad but her dad's fault for letting Jordan freeze would have been warm with me but no he wouldn't have that. Anyway breakfast was scrambled eggs bacon and some cinnamon rolls. Then ah yay we went fishing no one caught anything though it was sad. Then went back to the camp sight Ethan, Jordan, and I had a pillow fight before dinner was made it was a good dinner too hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, and cherry pie for dessert which was delicious she is a great camper. then after dinner we made the fire pretty good then had to take off on the ride home which was pretty fun but well that memory will just be for me but let's just say Manchester off ramp I Just may burn that sign up right now.

Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: March 22-29, 2008   Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:37 am

Jordan and Drake, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G lol

Hetrovono
Admin

Number of posts : 411

PostSubject: Re: March 22-29, 2008   Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:38 am

well if we had, had a tree alone ....