A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Redemption

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nerdyblondeelf
Cool Person
Cool Person

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:47 pm

"I was only doing research," declared Mal. "I am interested in..well let me introduce myself before I explain. My name is Malcolm Macdonwald, Homo sapiens, at your survive," with a curt bow. "So as I was saying, I wish to help your kind in anyway I can. You could say I'd like to tame the Beast that howls through your withered veins. Yes, I know you are of the Homunus Nocturna, the Living Dead. I wish to ease any pain you might feel as a result of your blood lust. If you'd be willing I'd like to run some tests on you; no harm will come upon you as long as you promise to refrain from harming me. So do we have an accord? Also I never learned your name, miss...?" Mal dreadfully hoped she wouldn't prove to be like the stubborn ones, he'd encountered before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:31 pm

She thought for a moment wondering if this was a lie or he was telling the truth. Either way, it didn't sound like a good thing for either vampires nor werewolves. Afterall, why would she want to be experimented on, let alone possibly become something less than what she is. "This research you are doing seems very...interesting," she said calmly, and decided to lean forward and shake the mans hand to be polite. "My name is Alis, and I assume you saw the woman I was talking to earlier," she paused. "I was thinking... she might interest you as well. Although our ancestors were enemies, her and I have an alliance." Alis lied, confidently. "Along with me, she might be willing to help you, considering I am just a vampire and can do you little good if you are researching both my kind as well as the werewolves." Alis looked into the mans eyes, "Let me take you to her, and there we can discuss in detail what you have in mind." She added, turning herself slightly in the direction the werewolf's sent was strongest and preparing to lead the way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerdyblondeelf
Cool Person
Cool Person

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Malcolm reluctantly and slowly returned the handshake given to him by his pursuer. He didn't want to set her off, but he didn't feel very comfortable about meeting that werewolf. So he decided to take a chance. "Listen, you don't have to do this. I won't be led into an ambush. But I don't want to have to hurt you." Mal knew it was his duty to protect humanity, but he couldn't find himself destroying this woman. Maybe it wasn't enough to want to try to save them if they didn't wish to be saved or maybe they just liked their lot in life as it was. #24 was indeed an enigma; he couldn't tell whether she was sincere or not. Perhaps his life wasn't important if he served the Greater Good for saving this woman from Damnation. "However, I will accompany you if you wish."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:37 am

"Good." She smirked and began to lead the way, making sure this human wasn't going to try anything at the last minute. If he did she would be forced to attack him. She set off down the middle of the road, carefully picking out the scent of the werewolf. She was unsure why she was leading the man to this new "freind" of hers. She was perfectly capable of taking care of this situation herself. She decided that she might as well go along with the plan though, just for the hell of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
elementalwolf00
Admin

Number of posts : 190
Location : beside the birds instead of wishing that she had wings

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:03 pm

Lora looked fixatedly on the oncoming pair and her eyes rose in confusion. How had she been able to make him follow her peacefully? Whatever the case, she was ready to accompany the vampiress in a moment. She liked her muzzle and dropped down from the billboard, walking along the road concealed in underbrush towards the two people. This alliance was not meant to be long lived, they were supposed to be enemies, but this vamp was useful, pretty, and skilled, so maybe sticking with her was worth her time.

Cool Person
Cool Person

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:02 pm

As Malcolm saw the werewolf up ahead, his skin began to crawl. She was an attractive female, though no doubt very ferocious underneath the air of beauty. None of this would lead to a good end, he realized. A sense of dread permeated from the surrounding cityscape. He wasn't sure of their intentions for him, though his rational mind screamed, "Trap!" Once again, he had let his compassion make him weak. This would indeed prove a long war for humanity, he mused, if emotions got in the way of what needed to be done. Mal doubted he'd be there to see the end of the long dark Night. However, someone would see the end of it and they'd prove stronger than Mal; humanity needed it's heroes. No time for that kind of thinking, though, he realized. There were alternatives to fighting but he couldn't find a peaceful way out of the impending battle with these two females. With determination as his ally and his faithful blade, Gwen, his tool of justice, by his side, he walked confidently towards his fate.
However, his feet never graced the pathway for that destiny; Fate had stepped in to lead him to a better end; an end where he could do more good before he would be struck down in glory defending the ones he loved.
At that very instant in time, an overhead water tower came crashing down in front of Mal and Alis, placing the huge metal construct between them and the werewolf. A feral growl of hunger walloped through the air as the pair looked up to see dozens of deformed beasts crawling off the heap to engage the werewolf in battle. She was taken down with her look of shock, though, to her great credit, managed to recover quickly. The beasts exhibited deeply pale skin, like that of a vampire though their eyes were more feral and their souls dominated by that of a mindless Beast. Tiny tentacles sprang from their mouths as they desperately aimed for the wolves's throat and neck to suck dry. At least twenty came flying down on Malcolm and Alis' side to engage them in a struggle. He drew his silver blade and prepared for the coming onslaught. Things had become instantly worse for them all. Before he aimed a swing, Mal remembered with a grin the favorite phrase his grandfather used to say back in Scotland; this truly was out of the frying pan and into the fire!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elementalwolf00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:59 pm

"What the?!?" She growled angrily as she jumped out of the underbrush and shredded one of the creatures in her fangs. She took her human form and wielded her bow, looking to the vampiress and hunter with thoughts that they had been the ones who were alligning against her. When she noted that the little suckers were after them as well, it figured that there was an outside force. She took aim, intense focus and fired an arrow, making one of the creatures sort of *pop* mid stride towards the hunter. She aimed another towards the vampiress, attempting to hold rank and fight this common enemy until natural balance of hating one another was restored. She caught one of the creatures in the shoulder and her eyes widened immensely as she felt her blood being drawn out of the bite wound. She growled in searing pain as she ripped the being off of her flesh and watched her own blood and flesh crinkle to the ground within the guts of the sucker. "What the fuck is that?!" She shouted towards the hunter.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:22 am

Alis jumped back in shock as the water tower fell before them. Confused, she gripped the hand blade and put her fists up infront of her in an attempt to gaurd herself from these freakish creatures. "What the hell are these?" She hissed loudly at the human as one of them jumped towards her. She swung the hand blade through the air, slicing the creature quickly and silently as more sprang fourth to attack her. She pushed off the ground, doing a jump kick in the air. The rubber sole of her boot slammed into one of the...things and she landed back on the ground in a crouching position. She growled, showing her fangs before darting forward into the mass of creatures and swinging the hand blade furiously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerdyblondeelf
Cool Person
Cool Person

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:25 pm

"Fuck if I know!" He shouted back with a grin, "But it sure as fuck puts a dent into your little plan, don't it?" His silver blade slipped through a torso of one of the little monsters. However with his limited agility, at least compared to his two "companions", who had a slight edge over him, was proving a nuisance in staying away from these mutants. Mutants! That's it! These things must be a mutation of some sorts. Another genetic offshoot, just as the vamp and lycan races were. He was so thrilled in his probably discover, three of the pale bastards tackled him to the ground. Gwen went flying into the chaos of the battle. He was pinned and having a hard time breathing, so what did he do? Mal asked help from the attractive vamp twenty feet away, dealing with her own mob of mutants. "Fuck!, Help me, Alis..!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:06 pm

Alis' head turned quickly in the direction of the human that was being attacked by the creatures. Her hand jolted out, slicing the throat of one that jumped towards her. In less than a second she was standing above the man and staring down at him. Why would she help him? she was thinking, but another part of her wanted to protect him. She launched herself forward, ripping the creatures off of him and using the hand blade to slice into their thick skin. She grabbed the man and yanked him away from them while moving herself between him and the creatures that were waiting to spring forward and attack.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerdyblondeelf
Cool Person
Cool Person

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:42 pm

As Malcolm was lifted to his feet by this meek, yet physically-prowess, young lady, he gave a quick nod and cocky grin her way. Reaching to his belt inside his jacket, he brought out a sleek shotgun with an ivory-bone handle. With a shout of joy at battle being met, he ran toward the beasts shotgun blaring. The force from his first blast knocked two right onto their backs and began eating through their skin causing aggravated damage. When his barrel was unloaded and his foes frying at his feet, he glanced over at his "companion", if that is what you could call her. She had cut a swathing path before her of dead mutants; her graceful acrobatics flowed fluidly as she produced a path to the other side of the fallen tower. He rushed up to her, reloading his barrel while speaking, "Thanks for back there. So you think your "friend" can handle herself?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:38 pm

"No idea." She said glancing in the direction of the werewolf. "We can at least go try to help her out." Alis made her way to the other side of the tower, looking back at the man to see if he would follow. She wasn't sure what to do with him anymore, but she didn't necessarily feel like killing him either. She considered turning him and fleeing the town before the werewolf girl would notice and track them back to the vampire coven. This probably wasn't the best idea at the moment however and she pushed it out of her mind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
elementalwolf00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:58 pm

The girl growled angrily as she sent her razored claws straight through two of the things. With her heightened senses Lora was able to hear what they had said. She picked up her knife and threw it violently at one of the few remaining pests. "I am fine, shitty little buggers," she said as she turned into a wolf and bit onto one of their heads and squeezed until she felt the skull break. She dropped the carcas and turned into her human form, rubbing her tongue and spitting out the blood. "Ugh gross," she complained and shook her head. "Thanks for the offer, but I can take care of it," she grimmaced as she shred a piece of her pants and wrapped it around the missing skin and veins in her shoulder.

Admin

Number of posts : 411

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:59 pm

Julius made his way through the woods. He had been tracking this weird phenomenon for weeks now he had never seen them very active but he knew they were different from the vamps and lycans he usually tracks. He was getting closer to the group of the beast as he heard a loud crash. A few of them must have ran ahead and taken out the water tower which Julius did not see over the trees anymore. He jumped from tree to tree trying to get a closer look at what all the commotion was. As he got closer to his prey he heard voices shouting then when he came to the clearing that overlooked the road he saw three individuals fighting the beasts. The odd threesome consisted of two females and a male it was an odd group seeing as the females were each a lycan and a vampire and the male was a human. Julius jumped down quietly as the misfits trough down the last beats and walked towards the road.

Last edited by Hetrovono on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hetrovonoakaddj.forumandco.com
nerdyblondeelf
Cool Person
Cool Person

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:31 pm

As the pair were running around to the opposite side of the tower, Malcolm remembered his fallen sword. He motioned with body language to his companion he was going to go retrieve Gwen. As he sauntered back, he noticed an individual walking among the wreckage of the city towards him. "And who might you be?" he queried to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elementalwolf00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:51 am

Lora picked up the scent of another person adding to the blood which filled the air. she growled lightly, assuming that perhaps this was the man that had sent these incidious creatures to put her to death. her claws clenched and she lurked behind the human hunter that had fought with them. One false move from this newcomer and both humans would perish by her hand. Her eyebrows were raised with interest and her heart still throbbed with the angst of the fight.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:25 am

Julius saw the werewolf get into a very angry stance. He decided it was time to reveal himself and show that he meant no harm. "I didn't mean to startle you miss but I was following these creatures tonight they puzzle me just as much as you" he said hoping that would prove peaceful enough. He approach the three ever more cautious than before and held his stance ready to fight in case anyone got the urge to tear him apart. With that thought he grinned at the young vampire.
Back to top Go down
elementalwolf00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Thu May 01, 2008 8:00 am

"You didnt startle me, but why should we believe that you aren't alligned with thosevthings?" she accused harshly with disbelief in her face.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Sun May 04, 2008 9:52 am

"Because I find these things rather interesting and they would surely tear a human to shreds if it remained in their midsts too long". He hoped the last line about fear keeping him out of the things faction would let the young women calm down a little. He could fight if need be but it had been a long journey through the trees and Julius was tired.

elementalwolf00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Sun May 04, 2008 11:32 am

She looked at the other human and the vampiress that appeared to be her comrades now and her fists unclenched. "Very well," she said still with doubt, but the edge in her voice was significantly less.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Sun May 04, 2008 3:02 pm

"Thank you" he said quietly. Then he eyed the odd threesome and asked, "So how'd you three end up fighting together. He looked at Malcolm reconizing him from a bar and knew he was monitoring the vamire he was now standing next to and a very puzzled look crossed heis face as he awaited his answer.

Last edited by Hetrovono on Thu May 08, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elementalwolf00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Sun May 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Her head leaned slightly to the side as she processed the question. She was not alligned with the two in any way, and other than tonight she had never intended to see them again.

Cool Person
Cool Person

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Mon May 05, 2008 5:07 pm

Malcolm stared at the newcomer, staring him up and down; judging his abilities. This guy would be useful in a fight he realized as the man's question returned to him. "Well to be honest, it is quite a long story; too long in fact for us to be standing out here in a war zone chatting like old school lads. However I suggest we readjust our bearings and head back to some civilization."
Now that he thought about it, he new man did look familiar. His hunter's rags could easily distinguish who he was, but Mal thought the man looked familiar from some place. "We could head to the Hunter's Lodge, assuming you two ladies aren't opposed to such a visit. of course I promise nothing will happen to you. The only reason I thought about it was that I have an old friend that might know what these things are." he declared as he kicked one of the beast corpses. "If anything's going down, he'd know about it. So shall we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elementalwolf00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Tue May 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Lora looked at the hunter in deep through for a moment. "Information is never free," she rolled her eyes at the simple thoughts of the men. "If you walk in there with two women not to mention that we are full fledge demons. You cant walk in there with a vampire and a werewolf, you will be torn apart," she informed simply. She brushed her bangs away from her eyes and gave a bored sigh. "We can't go anywhere within a ten foot radius of the Hunters Lodge, they have dogs and all of them can prolly pick up our scents or something."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Thu May 08, 2008 1:29 pm

"Well if you two wanna stay here and sit with your tails between your legs we'll go to the hunters lodge and meet you later under less friendly circumstancs." He turned and looked at Malcolm to see if he would follow him but something was holding him in place. He looked at the wolf she was staring Malcolm down as if to say if you turn around the last thing you'll see is the road flying at your face. So Julius slowed his pace and waited calmly for someone to speak.

Last edited by Hetrovono on Thu May 08, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next