A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OOC / Spam

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:45 am

I was actually going to give it another go when I came back... I had a couple ideas that'd I'd been toying around with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:57 pm

we could start up x-men again, i really liked that one even if the crazy snake lady was trying to get it while my character was like hanging out or something. Anyways, theres no reason to delete it

Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:38 am

Yeah that's true... maybe get rid of the ones that no one uses (or ever used, for a couple kindof) but the section can stay...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:10 am

So, in the real grand scheme of things, if I -were- to start a couple different role plays on here, would anyone be interested anymore? I am willing to concede to another x-men themed one as that seems to be the status quo, but I have a couple ideas, the most interesting I think involves the style in which the RP is written... coyle, one of my rp friends, introduced it on another forum I had been using before I left and it was pretty good. However, I'm not going to bother attempting to create something that wont get used. I -might- actually start writing here, if I can... I doubt I can pull off every single day posts, and plus the weekends are problematic, but I can at least be regular if it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:50 am

...I -might-....*thinks*
I know Erin would be the one to roleplay but since it's on here I dunno if she'd want to :-\

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:18 am

My point exactly. *sighs and smiles* But we'll see how that goes later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elementalwolf00
Admin

Number of posts : 190
Location : beside the birds instead of wishing that she had wings

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:28 pm

I suppose that I might also, but I am not sure at this point. It depends on the type of role play and how often everyone else posts because I am not going to put any effort in if no one but Nik will. I think another Xmen rp is a great idea, but we have already tried 3 and I am out of ideas, not to mention that all of our characters would more than likely be the same type that we were playing before. Not to mention that maybe like three of us have writing ability and everyone is on different levels and have been since we started freshman year... so I am hesitant to say the least.

I am however, interested concerning the new type of role play that you learned Nik and if you want to message me a sample of it I could better estimate how actively I would participate (if at all)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:15 am

*blinks* well that's...improvement o.o
...If one of you makes one I'll participate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:52 am

this could be cool..so i''ll join and try at least lol

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:35 am

Okay...well Nik you can go ahead and make one then. Otherwise Erin's going to start another xmen rp so we have something to do at the moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:29 am

*nods* ok, I'll try to make it by this weekend.. if not, then that's when I start my break, so I'll have all of next week free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:05 am

srrrg ok we had three fatty test this week so it might take a little longer than I thought.. .but I'm still doing it, I promise! Hopefully I'll finish it over the weekend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:05 am

RAR!! Ok, the first RP is up on my end, I'll work out my first character app this weekend sometime, and on Monday will start writing the actual scenario for the Roleplay. Feel free to post your characters this weekend, and come monday hopefully it'll all be up and running.

---if anyone wants to rp one of the leaders (Ashton, Natalie or Nam) please let me know, and I'll help you write up thier app, since I want them staying in there basic roles but don't mind other people writing them. If not, I'll probably take up the slack of one of them and start having them use thier powers to aggrivate the storyline if necissary. Otherwise, storyline advancements will take place through either people posting or I'll make little side-notes here or in the Profile page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:14 am

Ok, the first example char is up... I don't know if I'll keep Amaz at the moment, but now at least you guys can maybe get the ball rolling... I'll start the rp once someone else actually has a char. I'm going to be starting it in the Scrap camp, not one of the towns, but if we get bored we can open up another section for one of the town ones, like we had with xmansion/campgrounds thingy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elementalwolf00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Sounds Like a good plan to me, I am torn however on several elements for my profile, but nothing that I cannot overcome lol. Uhm, I will most likely send you two or three profiles and ask for your opinion on which is the most relevant or which will at least kick off the role play for a while. Perhaps in time I will be able to play several characters, but this is a very specific scenario so I would prefer to start with only one, this should be completed tonight or over the weekend.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Take your time, I'm flying to Madrid for the weekend so wont be able to look over anything till next Monday at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:44 pm

Much appreciation for the two who decided to actually make chars *glares at ally* though I will admit it's going to be kind of silly since we now have two in different places and with next to zero chance of interaction short of fighting, but it doesn't matter. I was hoping that we'd have the scrap camp be base point in all this, but since everyone decided elsewhere I'll rewrite my main probably in prontera and maybe form an off char in GREU. regardless, I'll start things up this week, but right now it's 1:45 am and I'm completely dead from madrid. Happy late easter to you all, and to all a good night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elementalwolf00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:31 pm

oh there is noway in hell that my post is going to be as long as Nik's just then!! Wow, yeah dont make fun of my short posts!!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Fri May 01, 2009 7:37 am

hahahahahaha *points and laughs at you* shorty!! XD

....lol why would I make fun of you? my post will be shorter than both of yours. And Nik...doesn't usually make fun of people besides Ally. XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
elementalwolf00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Fri May 01, 2009 12:17 pm

hmm alright, well here we go...

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Mon May 04, 2009 6:35 am

*laughs* I'm not expecting you to write as much as me. I'm not expecting my posts to be that long either. I was mostly setting up his environment and then putting a little momentum into his actions. Genouille also actually has a really long backstory with his history, since I started writing in this universe forever ago and his like great-great grandfather was my main carachter, but now it's all changed so it's rather irrelevant to everything happening now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elementalwolf00
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Mon May 04, 2009 10:32 am

Yeah, by the way, what is up with all the wierd names!?! I have to go back and read your post a million times before I can spell them right lol

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Mon May 04, 2009 11:48 am

I dunno, how common is "Moira" anyway? lol
Grenouille is a traditional french name... I think there actually are a noticable amount of people in France with that last name at this point... and Jean-Baptiste is just a random french name...
After that I just tried to make the native names sound more "natural"... I guess more african if anything, cause the kind of communal feeling is still perpetuated there to this day, and that's what I'm going for. A lot of communes, like Native americans and indians name themselves based on actions and such, or like other oriental cultures actually give them phrases of beauty or strength as thier names... but africans simply name themselves mostly by what they say or do most often, thier in most tribal areas have been dicovered to be translated into things like "[cheif] hunter" or "Walks the path", or they use onomatopia or decriptions of random things like "falling rain" or "river sweet". Shal'rak is actually kind of made up in my mind, The word shal of course being the old english should, and rak is just an agressive sound.
The town names are taken from old scriptures of mythical town names from forever ago. And one of them is from a video game, lol.

Last edited by Majik on Mon May 04, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   Mon May 04, 2009 11:49 am

Oh and sidenote: the name of the town is Geffen, the guy who died is Faltok. lol I read your post and kinda laughed. It's ok though, I didn't expect anyone to really pay attention to those details anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC / Spam   

Back to top Go down

OOC / Spam
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6