A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Thurs. April 24th

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Thurs. April 24th   Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:55 pm

so ya.. another regular old school day hanging out and talking with the usual ppl which is always fun ^o^

hmm... first hour, practiced tye-dying on schtuff and got ink all over my fingertips and its like OMG it isnt coming off *ugh*

behnam, we did some reading again lol and got grade print outs, and surprisingly im passing with a low C yay!

3rd hour... the usual, dropping off passes and picking up attendance from classes that have a substitute that hour except half-way through finishing saw jessica crying so i decided to walk and stay w/ her to make sure she was ok and gave hugs n stuff so ya twas ok cause i got her to laugh a couple times so thats good...

but ya the day, lunch was awesome except the fact that erin had a diff lunch than me but still got to see drake whom i tackled again, nik.. same thing and multiple *boink*s, um... oh ya! b4 lunch got an uber awesome army hat from the guy from the reserves place/thing... but only got it cause he was like "u can have it if u join when ur 17" so me, jessica, and katie kemp all got one so aparently we're all joining heheh. twas funny actually, it started w/ jessica saying "ooh i want a hat" and we all ended up w/ one and the guy was like "u r the nicest girls i've met in k-wood so far" so that was nice... once again, back to the day

4th hour, got worksheets back and took notes on our new unit w/ area of shapes n crap which is uber easy like algebra last year which i loved lol

5th hour, boring as usual... took some notes, worked on a purple packet, and ms. eckelkamp was bugging me like crazy about my world history project (the video, script, and questions) so i just told her i turned 'em in so she'd shut up lol while secretly thinking "just take the stupid project and shove it" cause she asked me every single day since it was due (since the 7th) if i turned it in *UGH* just wanna punch her face in... k...

6th hour, just plain awesome, got to make fun of jeff cause im just mean to him like that and we're always competing to see who gets higher grades on worksheets cause we're both like... the best students in the class lol but today we tied with both getting 100%'s on schtuff so ya... just making fun of him was all i was able to do

then after school...
tackled/hugged, talked, and hung out w/ ppl and after that went with drake to see if jessica was in her french class like she said she would be, she wasnt there... looked across the hall in the other room, she wasnt there... went back to the commons to see if she was waiting, she wasnt there... went to her locker, she wasnt there, went to mr. wade's office to see if she went back there cause of upset-ness, she wasnt there, looked at essex lot to see if she was waiting for her mom or dad to pick her up, she wasnt there, looked in all the other hallways and once again, she wasnt there so i just went to anime club.. we watched something awesome, and erin had been gone w/ paul to his house and played halo. um... after she got back as anime club ended... me, drake, um... josh and i think some other ppl went to essex lot as i used parts of drake's backpack for a leash which was fun/funny lol then like stopped every once in a while in the hall to see if hed try and pull me with my slippery sandals on and surprisingly, it didnt work too well so ya... he somehow ended up walking backwards and me using his lanyard for a leash while trying to get parts of his bag again and eventually he got a ride from josh...

wow tons o typing >.<

lol so went to dougherty ferry lot after walking back from letting drake leave and hung out w/ erin til her bus got there and waited another half an hour for my dad to pick me up, went home, just got done eating b4 typing this and now just waiting on day of silence to arrive so i can get up early for school and be silent for the day til ppl go to erin's house for some fun and possible wrestling on the trampoline as usual =P

hmm... *poke*
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Thurs. April 24th   Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:06 am

*laughs* You must get really bored girl. I don't know how you'd manage to change all the colors without gtting super bored. I saw that jessica was kind of down yesterday, but I didn't really know why.

lol, "played halo"

and wow, using backpacks to make leashes. People are finding more and more creative ways to unleash their suxually repressed cravings. *rofl* jk Carla, I swear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Thurs. April 24th   Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:14 am

if i had more free time then i would change the colors and stuff...

i'm glad you put it to good use Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Thurs. April 24th   Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:55 pm

omg it takes forever tho to change colors,
and yes nik, it IS fun to use backpacks for awesome leashes Wink LOL XD
ID lanyards too =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thurs. April 24th   

Back to top Go down

Thurs. April 24th
Page 1 of 1