A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Amoxicillin 500MG Capsules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Amoxicillin 500MG Capsules   Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:11 pm

SO while everyone else was at school I got to go to the doctor.....
yay
my mom hated every minute of it , idk why since its not that bad. My doctor is alright. The only thing i have against him or the idea at all is that hes a children's doctor so when i go to see him, i feel like i'm 6 years old. The other woman and her daughter in the waiting room were like my mom and mine age but that didn't stop her from giving us weird looks. it was like she was trying to figure out why i was there and i was just like *innocent* then *glare* she didn't seem to like me very much and i didn't do anything to her.
Now my doctor is an alright guy. I always forget what he looks like until he actually comes into the office and i'm like "OH YEAH" and the last 5 appointments come back to me. As embarrassing as they may be. My mom was saying the whole walk through the parking lot that if i don't get some medication or a new illness or something, then she'll kill the doctor. (something close to that at least) And luckily, he looked at my ears, then at the back of my throat and was like "She might have an ear infection." Then he was like "She might have strep throat." I just blinked and i think both my mom was like "thank god we didn't waste 2 hours of our life here!"
He gave me these huge pills to take twice a day. Four a day.
Then I go to south tech, everything was all cool until I get this call from nik...not that its a bad thing its just, 5 seconds later I got this call from Dawn. I didn't know what had happened and she sounded like she was freaking out something and I thought that something happened at school between her and nik or he did something and i'm just like o.o "Dawn, I'm still at school so can you like call me back in 30 minutes?" She seemed fine then I talked to nik and he didn't really explain what was the deal with her but said something was up with don and that something was going on with erin. I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be a bit more interesting...
After that strange conversation, nik and I went to the park and hung out. I saw the inside of the boy's bathroom...Its not as bad as I thought it was...So then we went and attacked Dawn. Her brother is like just as crazy if not crazier then her. He's a little bit more perverted then her too. Or well maybe not. After that we just went to the bookstore and read. I haven't read an fma book in like ever...
anyways, yeah, my day was slow at the start then definitely got interesting

Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: Amoxicillin 500MG Capsules   Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:32 pm

that sounds interesting, dont worry though you arent alone on being clueless about all the drama..i have no idea whats going on either since i wasnt at school today -.-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amoxicillin 500MG Capsules   Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:02 am

really? woah, well you'll still learn like when you get to school tomorrow while i'll still be all confused about for another week.
why weren't you at school? you always seem to be there

Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: Amoxicillin 500MG Capsules   Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:22 am

Yeah well the thing with Dawn was something unrelated to Erin's whole omg scene that she's parading around right now, I'll explain that later.

Pill suck ;-; I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amoxicillin 500MG Capsules   Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:14 am

well i dk you two both called me at the same time and i was just thinking that something was up or that something was going on and was completely lost...you two can be confusing sometimes but it doesn't sound like anything serious is going on with erin and it just seems like *shrugs* nothing as big as what happened last month
the pills are huge! and its not your fault

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amoxicillin 500MG Capsules   

Back to top Go down

Amoxicillin 500MG Capsules
Page 1 of 1