A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

May 7th, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elementalwolf00
Admin

Number of posts : 190
Location : beside the birds instead of wishing that she had wings
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: May 7th, 2008   Wed May 07, 2008 9:14 am

Well, right now I am in homeroom and I have absolutely nothing to do. Well, I have a lot of homework but I dont want to do it. Umm...things are going really well right now for me. Glori and I watched an amazing movie yesterday and pigged out on brownies, chocolate covered pretzels, and sour skittles!! It was awesome, then I got a ride home from Paul and he dropped me off at like 9 which made my parents a little mad, but we had an excuse. Drake got him lost....wrong street, wrong house, wrong turn lol, props Drake. This weekend I have nothing but high hopes which include hanging with Drake and playing some RockBand or Guitar Her. I should hang out with Paul as often as possible, but he is going airsofting with people on Friday. Ah, Friday is a half day that rocks! And...I love the drop, Spanish, English and Science!! Although today's drop sucks. I drop my blow off classes. pale Anywho...umm I havent been keeping up with the blog thingy which is apparent since its been almost a month..
Yesterday I worked out with Glori and pulled a muscle in my arm, then again that might have been the running around at North Glendale. Now I really want to play xbox live, I miss it, and I want to get better. At this rate Drake is better than me at Halo 3 which is a problem since that is my favorite game...I will kill you Drake.
So once again I come to homeroom where I eagerly await the post of someone on the rp and while I wait I am making profiles for rps on gaia.

Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: May 7th, 2008   Wed May 07, 2008 11:56 am

sorry, i got up then heard that i was staying home again and went back to sleep. ill go post right now or whenever i get up lol.
and where was drake leding you guys to? how could you get that lost?

May 7th, 2008
Page 1 of 1