A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

“For Brutus, as you know, was Caesar’s angel.”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: “For Brutus, as you know, was Caesar’s angel.”   Sat May 10, 2008 8:41 pm

I learned from last time to lock my homework topics... *glares at nik*
Its a great quote cause its hes like explaining how horrible Brutus actually was to Caesar. lol
hmmmm well I'm kind of bored.
Nothing happened this week. nothing ever really happens. i'm still cycling through my stuff on my laptop then last night i realized that I can't erase it till I find the cd for my tablet (i put it in a box inside a box, but i think its in the biggest box but i'm not sure).
friday after school was kind of weird...I don't believe he actually went through my pocket! I got one of my bleach books back but not my hat *tear* instead I got nik's hat *evil smile* good trade XD
I didn't talk to my art teacher which means I'll probably have more to do this week -_- *sighs* then I have a practice exam in digital electronics on tuesday but I totally forgot to get the study guild so I think I'll get it on monday then finish it that night (damnit). I have to do my math review too. I'll probably end up barrowing it from hilary.
So last night after Nik got off and everyone else got off, and i'm under the covers, 20 minutes into the naruto movie my brother comes out of his room he was like "ally come look at this." And there was a flippin' spider on his wall. 5 minutes later, i'm under the covers, nearly asleep when I hear a yell (i don't think guys can actually scream but it was more of manly scream then a yell) and something drop along with a rustle as my brother runs out of his room, shaking to death. an hour and 30 minutes later he goes up and gets my dad who continues to believe all these spiders aren't brown recluses and are just like wolf spiders.
btw I watched the naruto shippuden movie and it was awesome! A lot better then the other movies but that might be because naruto is older in this one then he is in the others...the next one sounds pretty cool since Sasuke and Naruto have to work together and the serie is suppose to be ending this summer too...*depressed*
The death note movie will be in theaters not this week but week after (i think) on tuesday and wednesday. The bleach movie (i want to see this a bit more cause the death note movie is dubbed which is kind of gay) is in theaters june 11 and 12. which is sweet but once again a tuesday and wednesday night. it isn't showing anywhere nearby, i think the nearest place is in chesterfield or at the mills mall.

Theres still a lot on my mind but I don't seem to be alone...I think a few other people have a lot on their minds...for once i believe nik isn't thinking enough. and a pair of guys probably should use their heads more then they are (>.<). Then erin is continuing to over think. School needs to end already so things can get that much less confusing and a bit easier. *shrugs* well at least then I can sleep as late as i want and clear my mind of math like i do every summer.
*yawn* i think i'm going to go to sleep or something. i'm kind of bored.

UPDATE!!!!

nothing really to update actually XD
after I posted i took a bunch of pictures. Something I haven't done since like January when i got bored during a conversation with Josh. well this time i was talking to ranada. XD not really, i talked to her afterwards. then my laptop froze on me T_T along with my graffiti drawing *depressed*
my poor ice cream never saw it coming
i think i should go to sleep now but *shrugs* i don't really want to. im not tired or anything

Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: “For Brutus, as you know, was Caesar’s angel.”   Mon May 12, 2008 9:50 am

*bangs head against keyboard*
yup, im screwed i can't think of any quotes for my essay.

Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: “For Brutus, as you know, was Caesar’s angel.”   Mon May 12, 2008 10:06 am

at least ur doing ur essay XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: “For Brutus, as you know, was Caesar’s angel.”   Mon May 12, 2008 10:12 am

well *sighs* i'm all ready to go, if i could've i would've just finished it today. but i'm having trouble finding quotes so *sighs* i can't finish the last body paragraph
but i got till wednesday, thats not bad

Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: “For Brutus, as you know, was Caesar’s angel.”   Mon May 12, 2008 10:31 am

mine was due today and i havent started >.<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: “For Brutus, as you know, was Caesar’s angel.”   Mon May 12, 2008 10:32 am

well it's already late, just turn it in like wednesday lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “For Brutus, as you know, was Caesar’s angel.”   

Back to top Go down

“For Brutus, as you know, was Caesar’s angel.”
Page 1 of 1