A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Happy and Sad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Happy and Sad   Mon May 12, 2008 8:59 pm

I'm happy cause I got my Rebate check, but I'm sad cause I'm unable to go to my own club's last setting cause I got to go get my glasses fixed (again) and I got to clear up something at the bank. Other than that life is great, and I have no complainants. With my Govt check I got myself a 2.1 Surround sound for my computer cause any thing more that 2 speakers a subwoofer for a computer is overkill. It's nice and simple. So now enjoy this Gem from the Interweb and plz don't breed offspring with it this time, cause last time it was a messy mess to clean up after, you don't need to know the details, so now that you have been fully informed of the rule enjoy

View user profile
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Quick Update ( Happy and Sad)   Tue May 13, 2008 12:47 am

This is realty not an update par say rather then something just typed out of bordem. It sucks having Insomnia, I mentally feel tired but i don't feel physically tired and other times like I am right now it's in reverse: my body is tired yet my brain could keep doing it trillions of calculations that everyone makes during normal activity. Once again as i have been doing in my sub forum I'll give you a Youtube Gem, take cherish it and treat it like your own baby, but it's not your baby because you didn't sleep with the previous video.... hopefully.

View user profile
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Sad   Tue May 13, 2008 10:57 am

youtube gem?

Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Sad   Tue May 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Yes a youtube gem, you got a problem with good videos?

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Sad   

Back to top Go down

Happy and Sad
Page 1 of 1