A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"When you can live forever, what do you live for?"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Sun May 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Twilight movie is coming dec 12 and i can't wait! Very Happy My goal is to see it opening night, like get tickets and see it at midnight.
I found two quotes that'd rock as a subject and i can't decide which one. "Hugging Keelan Lutz is the closest you can get to hugging a vampire; he is made of granite. (But please do not try to hug Kellan without his permission. Thank you.)" XD I found it on Stephenie Meyer's website. Its a quote by her when shes listing fun facts from the set. A few months ago or so, some fangirls were actually able to track down Robert Pattinson (Edward)'s hotel room and like waited for him there or they broke into the room...i can't remember which it was but still...thats kind of crazy. Keelan Lutz is Emmett, like the hottest vampire of the bunch or at least after Robert Pattinson so the quote doesn't surprise me. XD
Keigo- "Don't tell me you two went off somewhere together."
*ichigo and chad look at eachother without moving their heads*
"YOU TWO TOTALLY WERE CHECKIN' EACH OTHER OUT!"
*punch*
XD
I watch too much bleach. Not my fault, this is the first episode or maybe the second episode of the arc. I have to watch this. American Anime companies would be 20 times more cooler if they skipped this arc...Vampires in bleach was the lamest idea ever. I wish they'd just skip it. Then I could see grimmjow all awesome and dubbed sooner! *fangirl drool* That'd rock...by december, the dubbed would be where the japanese is right now...or at least close...but instead it'll stay two years behind plus they'll probably have another problem where they're not dubbing fast enough.
Naruto is like 4 years behind. when I'm a senior, cartoon network will be just starting shippuuden. *sighs* and the manga is suppose to be ending this summer. Bleach at least has another year but if tite kubo comes up with another arc then that'll completely rock and be all like kick ass and i guess bleach would have like another 2 or so years.
OH YEAH I found an ear ring I lost a few weeks ago. I'm sooo happy about it. Maybe I should clean my area more ^_^;. I just found it on the pool table under some papers. its the only one i have so i guess it's was kind of lonely without it's other pair. XD
So anyways, besides talking to nik about a shippuuden showing at my house, (the movie rocked so much that i think i'm going to go ahead and spot 14 bucks to buy the movie. I've seen the first movie and i found it to be pretty lame then the second and third were lame too...i think i actually watched the 3rd movie online and didn't really like it cause sasuke wasn't in it) It sounds kind of crazy but i've talked my dad into letting me have an end of the year party with however many of people we can fit in the house. I think allie is looking forward to it more then i am. lol (*palm forehead* shoot i forgot to call her...wait. she was suppose to call me cause she has work and stuff) (see, it wasn't my fault) anyways, i'll probably do a facebook thing and send the invites out, i think it'll be either friday like at 3 or so (or after school for anyone who needs a ride over to my house) or like saturday (probably all day then). *shrugs* i dont really know, i'll figure it out at some point.

Last night was crazy, i was talking to nik on the phone around 2, then he gets a call from madeline that shes bored. So then I call her and we hung out like all night. We bugged Freshy (XD) and his date. We were the pesters at his house. XD Then we drove around. I called nik, talked to his cute little sister (Anything bad i thought about her, has been changed. she sounded cute on the phone). We had to call freshy at like 12:30 to see if nik lived through the dance or not. He never called her back so she was kind of mad about it. I fed a homeless man in the loop...he was nice but my dad would've yelled at me for it XD.

5 hours after I get home...I get this call from meagan. I was dead tired and I don't even believe that I answered the phone. She said that she was going to kidnap me and get me drunk then tommy would get me high. I was just like "uh huh yeah...wait, what?!" I thought they were coming to my house that minute and I rolled out of bed to put some jeans on then went back to sleep...I did think enough to unlock the front door, that way the drunken idiots that they were, they wouldn't ring the door bell and wake my parents up.
That would be a fun conversation, "Yeah, we're here to uhhh kidnap ally" and they'd just be like "Its 7 am, she got home late and shes not allowed to leave the house till 10 am...come back later." Or they'd see who it was and say that i'm downstairs and to be quiet then go back to sleep XD. it'd really depend on who answered the door.
theres a bit more i'd add to this but i'm tired and yeah...i just feel like going to sleep. although calvin is going to call me at some point so i should be awake for that since i missed both of his calls earlier. and yeah. i'm pretty bored and i doubt anyone will read this today so anyways, bye. night.
ps after seeing across the universe. I will never say anything bad about the Beatles again.

Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Sun May 18, 2008 8:39 pm

I read it all muahaha ^.^ lol and yea Twilight should be interesting. Everyone that sits at my table in english is obsessed with those books. Half the time i dont know what they're talking about though because i never finished reading them. i probably should, but now it would be hard to pick them up again because ive....-how to put this-... lost interest in edward. yea shocking isnt it? i'll just wait till the movie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Sun May 18, 2008 10:56 pm

XD I never read the books in the first place, and I probably wont see the movie either. I skimmed through it once, it just didn't really catch my eye :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Sun May 18, 2008 11:21 pm

well you're a guy so of course it wouldn't...unless you're gay then *shrugs* maybe you should try it. But the movie is suppose to be for guys and girls cause there are some action scenes that sound like they were a bit over done in the movie then they were in the books. (the baseball scene will be interesting to see)
i wasn't all that interested in edward in the first place, he just seemed too perfect, (ya know?) and had some trouble finishing it when erin ruined the ending for me T-T that sucked. You should ask them what they think of the actor playing edward. personally i don't think he can pull it off, hes just not perfect enough too. but rogue completely agrees with anything the author agrees with.

(thats from the scene where hes staring at bella as she gets in her truck at the school, right before the mini van almost hits her)

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Mon May 19, 2008 10:11 am

I guess he'll work as edward. and yea idk he has it too easy in the books, like the only challenging thing is for him to refrain from hurting bella. otherwise hes practically invincible. and whats with him sparkling in the sun?? lol i found that funny.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Mon May 19, 2008 10:18 am

oh yeah XD
thats cause hes suppose to look like a statue in the sunlight

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Mon May 19, 2008 10:30 am

lol yea im having a hard time with that one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Mon May 19, 2008 10:36 am

well he doesn't have human blood, hes a vampire so hes just pale like anyone who'd die is. *shrugs* then it'll be paler or tanner cause of what he feels like if hes hungry for humans then his skin will be paler...i think hes paler in the second picture cause of that...

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Mon May 19, 2008 10:43 am

mmk lol ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Mon May 19, 2008 10:55 am

*huge twilight fan* Surprised

Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Tue May 20, 2008 10:51 am

*huge beatles fan* XD

And why do they have cedric as edward cullen? Gah... something tells me I'm going to have to actually read these books sometime...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Tue May 20, 2008 10:03 pm

Well if i ever move into my new room then you can barrow them...i think meagan has the 2nd book though so i dk what you'll have to do to get that back XD. And yea i think they had to give him the part cause the model she wanted was like a model, not an actor, then the actor she wanted was actually quoted saying that he would never play the part of a vampire XD.
Yes, i love the song "Dear Prudence" actually XD

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Wed May 21, 2008 8:25 am

~(o.o)~ I like Alice's character in the books. The little facebook quiz I took says I'm Esme though, and I don't even think I know who that is since I barely started the second book and I don't believe she was in the first.. Oh well I got Selene's picture from Underworld so it's all good. ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   Wed May 21, 2008 8:21 pm

Esme is like the vampire mother figure of the group. i think you're more like alice then esme. . .shes in the first book but not much. I think shes more of a character in the 2nd book cause of the beginning shes the one who ends up cleaning up the blood. Then the third, all of the vampires get a bigger part and esme becomes more of a character.
nik is kind of like jacob...or maybe jasper but i don't think nik could handle being blond XD

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"   

Back to top Go down

"When you can live forever, what do you live for?"
Page 1 of 1