A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"I like Tie-Dye"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: "I like Tie-Dye"   Fri May 23, 2008 12:36 am

We got a new bird XD
I guess when my parents were getting dinner for glori and me, they stopped at petsmart and got him.
Petsmart treats their birds badly so hes pretty freaked out at the moment. His wings are mega clipped, like if you've never seen pineapple with clipped wings then you'll probably think hes a baby. XD His tail wings are pretty bad too cause he like chewed on them all day or something while he was locked up. Hes really not used to us, he keeps trying to climb the wall and stuff XD.
poor guy
We (my family) were arguing over the name. I like Sunny, its cute and hes a yellow bird. Its perfect. My brother likes Tie Dye but erin's bunny is nicknamed tie so that doesn't work. >.< and he won't give up. Now he wants the new bird in his room too...but if hes in derek's room then none of us will see him cause he'll be stuck in there. . .
Hes good with duy and kitty and didn't freak out around glori so I think he could handle being in my room. Piney can't cause she'd kill whoever tries to pet her. But if he doesn't come into my room then I totally want hamsters as payment or something. that'd be fair.
I did a lot this week and you guys were there, you know what happened and if you don't then ask for my epic post next week. btw, I'm going to get my picture taken for my school id next year...*evil smile* I'm going to get blue hair dye in the morning.
*EDIT*
So it turns out my mom is too lazy to take me to school so I'll just be missing today.

Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: "I like Tie-Dye"   Fri May 23, 2008 11:35 am

Ahhh no ally all day?!? lol how are we going to be getting to your house after school?

And I still like Sunny. ^.^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I like Tie-Dye"   Fri May 23, 2008 12:25 pm

*shrugs* XD if you wanna come over then I come meet you somewhere afterwards but i think your mom will get mad at me for stealing you again

me too! Then we came up with Eeo (EO) XD from Leo (like the ninja turtle just like the artist)
but derek doesn't like either of those names for some reason >.<

Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "I like Tie-Dye"   Fri May 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Sunny sounds cool. Tell Derek to piss off XD

And boo no Ally XD Not that I'm there anyway, but y'no, it;s the principal of the thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: "I like Tie-Dye"   Fri May 23, 2008 2:33 pm

eeeei >.< well carla and I were supposed to be coming over remember?? lol i already talked to my mom about it so no worries. Nik u were supposed to be going to ally's too Lmao XD looks like ur too busy though, ah well. Ally whats your phone number???? i'll have to get it from Erin or something

Anywaysss we're partying in world history, Yay! AND I like both of those names ally XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I like Tie-Dye"   Fri May 23, 2008 2:51 pm

EO is cool but i think derek is finally giving into Sunny XD
we did? *lost* well i dont really care, if you wanna come then you can. sorry for not getting back anytime sooner, i had to eat lunch with my brother and my mom. Then we took the dog to the vet...So yeah, i haven't been home since like 12 ish...You two can come over but i don't think you'll get the message anytime soon.
i invited nik and offered him a ride but nooooo...he doesn't wanna come out here and hang out with us.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I like Tie-Dye"   

Back to top Go down

"I like Tie-Dye"
Page 1 of 1