A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:34 pm

Dawn of the dead and 28 days later are both similar movies. So is I am legend if you really wanna throw that in there. Basically, everyone gets sick other then a hand full of people who try to either cure or run from sick people. The story is a different different but its the same. I am Legend takes place years afterwards while 28 days later happens a few weeks later and dawn of the dead takes place from the beginning. All but I am Legend are from an outsider's point of view and even i am legend isn't from that much of a different point of view. He has no clue how to heal these guys. I guess in dawn of the dead and 28 days later, they don't really care about healing them as long as they can get the hell of there.
I was talking to erin and we both figure that after all these Zombie movies have come out that for a current zombie movie to come and the characters to not know what to do would be stupid. I mean, seriously, how can it be current if there aren't any zombie movies? First sign of zombie attack, you pull out a shot gun and blast the guy in the head. If they weren't a zombie then *shrugs* it was self defense.
who knows, they might have really been a zombie.
0.o.ooooOOOoooooOOOooOOOOooooOOOO000000ooooooOOooOOOooOoOO
I haven't done anything all week besides going to school and taking care of the neighbor's dog. I have a painting that i've been working on but its not much. I don't feel like I did it right but *shrugs* I should get some credit for it anyways and if that fails then shit, I painted the bird Very Happy . I actually haven't been really working on it much at all. I did the eye the other night when nik was being a meanie but i have to go over it again to make it look more like an eye then theres the beak and a few extra feathers.
Next week cowboy will be in town so I'll probably hang out with him thursday through sunday. *shrugs* i guess or one of those days cause he'll be partying with meagan and i could definitely use some time out of the house. I to go get some supplies probably beforehand. So i'll do that tuesday after school i think or whenever the dude has it.
Then nik is going to sell my parents some knifes...they'll probably buy some just cause. Or they won't even talk to him cause they took it as a big joke when i went to ask them about him making an appointment with them. I thought at first it was cause of the car or something. Thats monday and i'm hoping to reach dawn today and get her to come over on monday. i don't talk to her or anything, i miss her. Glori wants to come and see nik sell the knifes too so *shrugs* maybe we'll have a mini party or something then lol.
I also kind of have to call hannah cause nik is a big meanie who sucks ass. *sighs* I might hang out with her whenever I'm sober but *shrugs* I really have no idea whats going on with her so idk if i'll even hang out with her.
Hopefully I'll hang out with dawn another time next week besides monday.
hmmmmm
drake and carla seem to be up to something so i'll leave them alone. . .
*sighs* we weren't suppose to have anything planned so we could all hang out >.< yeah we're lame. Plus no one is like getting on here. Other then seko but when hes starting to only check like once a week or so.
It guess its hard to keep a forum going when you got so much other stuff going on. I haven't like posted a new chapter of anything in like a month and that was only one fanfic. ( http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3996490/1/Soccer_Love_Simple_as_White_and_Black ) but i'm posting too late and everyone is over toshrio and karin as a couple. Some stuff on Kaiden's account hasn't been update since Nov...Then on my other account, the most recent update was like mar and that story was picked on so i'm gonna delete it. Scars was updated back in december ( http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3557960/1/Scars ) but i also started that like last year around my birthday ^__^; and i updated it really poorly. Then theres a one shot that hasn't been updated since last x mas and i haven't touched it since then >.< ( http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3271200/1/Shinichi_and_Rans_son )
*sighs*
anyways, i actually have a lot of homework and i'm tired so i'm going to go to sleep for the next few hours (hopefully) and get on later tonight if anyone is on >.<

Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:41 pm

First of all: THE STAND, Best movie/ book about that scenario ever. Second of all, I am not a meanie, and you don't have to call hannah if you don't want. 3rd, if you invite everyone over I WILL STRANGLE YOUUUU. that's all ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:00 pm

Sorry I have a Job I check in much as I can really, and don't bother me at work, unless it's not busy like a Sunday, or I'm on break. SO have a good week and maybe I'll bump into one of you on one of my days off. btw Falcoooooon Punch

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:46 pm

First off, I was bugging jimmy. You were working so I didn't bug you and you came over to the counter when you should've been working XD
ggrrrrr falcon punch is ssoooo cheap!

Secondly, why? You'd be a funny salesman, i bet erin would come over to see you in a suit XD And I think its totally fair since you emailed that stuff to hannah! >.< You meanie! *shrugs* i feel like I should but *shrugs* if you don't think I should and because you know what I should do and everything then i wont
last, there are too many movies like that for me to watch another. >.< Even the invasion was like that too just it had a happy ending...kind of happy...happier then dawn of the dead

PostSubject: Re: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:57 pm

i is sowwy >.< yeah me n drake have been "hanging out" a lil bit for like 12 hours each day which has only been 3 days really but thats besides the point lol...

i was confused with the scheduling for everyone to go to ur house, i suggested having it at mine but only seko replied so nyeh we would need everyone to come over but turns out i cant have a big group of ppl at my house til my party so its like only 3 ppl hanging out at a time

so just call if u wanna hang out lol altho texting is better ^-^ but i am busy all next week so it will have to be after that.. its funny actually cause drake agreed to me and paul switching off days to hang out with him so its like....
tuesday, thursday, and saturday i get him and then monday busy with late father's day stuff, wednesday mall w00t... friday gonna see if matty can hang out so ya all booked up but since today was father's day, no one could hang out which sux completely

so ill try and see something for the week after this one, okies???
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Its cool, all you're hurting by hanging out with drake is his love relationship with paul XD
plus i don't think i could have a party with my night class >.<
Summer school gets out that week, right?

PostSubject: Re: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:37 pm

idk lol
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:23 pm

you shouldn't be bugging jimmy either, .....

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:32 pm

why not?
hes cute so erin sent me to flirt with him for her

Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:02 pm

it won't work, i told you not to try why does noone listen to me

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:15 pm

yeah i know he has a gf and i was just talking to him...erin calls all forms of conversation flirting

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"   

Back to top Go down

"Be Your Naked Self Anywhere"
Page 1 of 1