A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tuesday, June 24th Basically Just Complaining... *spaz*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Tuesday, June 24th Basically Just Complaining... *spaz*   Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:34 pm

hmm lets see... there is a lot i want to complain about so here it goes
...all will be explained

1. hating on erin: *childish saying... 'first is the worst'* yes u r just b/c im angry w/ u *grr*
k lets see... first, she seems not to care much lately except one day she helped with something but what bugs me the most is how when i make plans with drake, usually other ppl too, he cancels b/c at the last minute or last day or w/e SHE says "umm... no he's hanging out with me and paul" so she steals him, it pisses me off cause then im stuck at home with nothing to do but idk how he has fun when basically hes like "the third wheel" there or w/e so thats (to quote drake or paul) "fucking retarded"
it may not seem that bad but its annoying to me so w/e

2. drake is changing: he is seeming more like paul each day i hang out with him and its (once again) "fucking retarded" cause well... i dont hate paul, but i dislike him so ya... starting to not like drake as much as i "really liked him" so now its just like... only liking him as a friend but ya... its getting annoying also

3. matty is not as awesome as i thought he was: after hanging out with him a few days in a row, i dont like him as much as i thought i did... he's a great kisser n all and fun to hang with BUT he smokes, drinks, and i had no idea so those are minuses or w/e in what i like so ya back to just hanging out as friends. and he has what he calls 'impulse humps' which is "fucking retarded" and im like "matty NO, im serious" and he's like "im sorry, i'll stop" then in the next 5 mins... he does it again so im like "ok... i tell u no, u say ur sorry, and u still do it.. wtf?" so ya he's annoying too.

4. nik going bye-bye: he is leaving for germany soon so thats gonna fucking suck and he probably wont be able to talk for a while so ima be sad for that whole year *wa* 😢 and g will be sad too but me and her can hang out a lot or something so hopefully i can have fun w/o him here... uhm, thats bout it for that one

5. senior year for me: k, so ya, the whole plan for me to go to kirksville, it sux cause i dont wanna go until i've graduated high school b/c that way i might get an apartment with a friend or something til college would start up and i wanna be able to see my friends during senior year cause it would be once a weekend, 2 weekends a month, if i left and the trips would be 3 hours to k-wood and 3 hours back so it would be like 4 hours of hanging out twice a month and thats not enough... i dont wanna make new friends, i wanna keep the ones i have! and my dad doesnt care so hes "fucking retarded"

6. annoying parent: k, i get like... 600$ a month from social security since my dad cant fully support me, 200 of it i usually get to use for clothes n other stuff i want but my dads like "i need 75% (150$/200$) to save up for ur part of vacations" and im like "i dont wanna go on vacations" so he has been using it for stupid playboy magazines and cigarettes which is "fucking retarded" cause thats my money! for me! for stuff i need! and he's using it for himself.. wtf?? i need clothes and he dont care.. thats just selfish.. FuCk! he is starting to piss me off. WTFH?!?!

7. summer school crap: i've got 12 more days left (one session) its 10 pages of work a day, then a quiz... i am STRESSING OUT HERE!!! i need to have some damn fun but i cant go anywhere after 3 or 4 when the school day ends at 12:45 so its like... i dont have time to plan stuff so i go home, sit, and do nothing... thats "fucking retarded" DAMN! so i just sit in my room, text a lil, and eat then eventually go to bed so i dont have ANY FUN im about to go crazy here... i need to get out of the house but i cant, its practically impossible now.

8. happy then not happy, repeat: lately there have been days where its perfect then others where it sucks and i wanna just go sit in a corner and rot but i know eventually there will be another day where its perfect so i am fine... im done with the suicidal shit cause my diseases will kill me eventually anyways so idc... right now both are fine but they will get worse so its like "enjoy the fun while u can" but im like "i cant cause everything is 'fucking retarded' and fucked up..

im done complaining... this didnt help at all though to get my anger/feelings out so ima go to bed and then suffer from the day of summer school 2morrow and be bored as fuck and just sit in my room and play with sharp and pointy objects and hope one kills me *spaz*

if u read this whole rant... u have too much free time :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 24th Basically Just Complaining... *spaz*   Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:24 pm

it's good to rant out anger in a peaceful way because it's healthy. other than that you need to in some cases that you were complaing about you need to let bygones be bygones .

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 24th Basically Just Complaining... *spaz*   Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:12 pm

oh well
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 24th Basically Just Complaining... *spaz*   Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:48 pm

*hugs* Yes, I just read through this because I do happen to have a little free time at the moment because my mom is out mowing the lawn...otherwise I would probably not be allowed on the computer. Anyway, Wow...I'm really sorry about all these things that are not going so well/ are annoying. I'm a little mad at Erin too if it makes you feel any better...she had no right to make plans after you already did, causing Drake to not go. That was just plain retarded on her part. As far as Matty goes, it sux that he's different than you expected and that things haven't worked out but being friends is still awesome and there will be lots of other boys/people that you will meet that will make you super happy ^_^ Until then, you have all of us on your side and we will always be here for you. I really hope you feel better, and if you ever need help with any of your homework, find me lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 24th Basically Just Complaining... *spaz*   Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:50 pm

thanks g ur awesome <3 I love you
and we dont get homework in summer school but thanks anyways ^-^
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 24th Basically Just Complaining... *spaz*   Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:36 pm

rofl mmkay Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 24th Basically Just Complaining... *spaz*   

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, June 24th Basically Just Complaining... *spaz*
Page 1 of 1