A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Weekend of Fri. June 27th to Sun. the 29th Wtf??? Like Srsly >.<

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Weekend of Fri. June 27th to Sun. the 29th Wtf??? Like Srsly >.<   Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:09 am

k so ya... friday and saturday are sorts combined-ish... b/c i said so =P

hmm... got to nik's somewhere inbetween 4 and 5 pm
knocked on the door and heard ally scream "carla!"
nik aparently wanted to answer the door and i saw his face through the glass XD rofl
it took him a moment to open the door, idk why
i went inside, and madeline was there, i wasnt angry but i wasnt too excited either *sigh*
we talked, they made fun of nik and how madeline has seen his "treasures" once b4 o-O was a lil bit tmi (but aparently he is decent sized XD lol k im done w/ that) was a hilarious story actually
um... we went to the basement, chilled a lil while (not gonna explain everything cause its late and im too lazy to type that much) um....
hannah visited which was awesome!!!!!
uhm... it got to a lil past 12 and she left Sad uhm.. nikolas played some guitar to songs on his iTunes i think... uh.. fell asleep to that, woke up to whispering, fell back asleep, woke up around idk... somewhere after 10-ish
we left almost half past 11.. some creeper in a wheel-chair was what seemed like following behing us but just went to someones house coincidentally after we left nik's house.. the creeper practically watched us the whole time o-O so i'm thinking he was the one watching the house >.<
but ya, went over to madeline's house for a few mins
went to ally's house, swam for a lil bit, went to taco bell, back to ally's and ate
on the way back from taco bell saw tj and steven kwentus on their way to work,
saw jessy redmond and jessie randle and don jordan walking and of course i yelled hi ^-^
um, watched Charmed while eating our food ^.^
um... not too long after my dad picked me up and i went home =/

that was friday and saturday, fun-ness lolz um... saturday night... was tired from friday and earlier that day so i fell asleep and woke up at 3pm sunday b/c of a call from steven >.< *ugh*

spent the rest of the time watching movies and spending time on the computer and talked to my dad about getting glori her birthday present on monday/today and he was like "we're broke so we have to use the last bit of money for bills until i get my settlement" so ya... im poor basically so im trying as hard as i can to get multiple jobs so i can get glori her awesome b-day present and just so i can get me stuff i need currently *sigh* and with gas prices being high, its gonna suck even more... so ya, life isnt too awesome for me right now =(

luv ya'll, ttyl
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Weekend of Fri. June 27th to Sun. the 29th Wtf??? Like Srsly >.<   Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:37 am

"they made fun of nik and how madeline has seen his "treasures" once b4 o-O was a lil bit tmi (but aparently he is decent sized XD lol k im done w/ that)"

....CARLA! XD *head.desk*#&$^*@!)(

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Weekend of Fri. June 27th to Sun. the 29th Wtf??? Like Srsly >.<   Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:42 am

*sssiiiiigggghhhhh* Thank you Carla, for that. I really needed that.

*head.desk* *head.desk* *head.desk* *rinse.repeat*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Weekend of Fri. June 27th to Sun. the 29th Wtf??? Like Srsly >.<   Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:24 pm

what?!?! lol, i was just trying to add humor to my daily events XD
if u dont like it well... grr =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend of Fri. June 27th to Sun. the 29th Wtf??? Like Srsly >.<   

Back to top Go down

Weekend of Fri. June 27th to Sun. the 29th Wtf??? Like Srsly >.<
Page 1 of 1