A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Hold on...you've got it all wrong...!! I already took my clothes off before I came in. "

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: "Hold on...you've got it all wrong...!! I already took my clothes off before I came in. "   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:55 pm

*sighs* i'm kind of grounded. I think I can get out friday since its 4th of july as long as I tell my mom what i did with nik the past few days. But Idk about any other day.
My parents are odd. Most parents would ground their kid for sleep in a house along with a guy or sneaking a guy into the house late at night but no. My parents ground me for not asking if he could spend the night. -___-
They're more or less mad that he stayed at the neighbor's house alone but i don't think he was there alone for more then 5 minutes. So I have to tell them basically that we both slept over there at the same time and stuff cause like *shrugs* which still isn't the full truth cause they'd probably want to know that we slept in the same bed. nothing happened besides me turning into a teddy bear and nik hitting his head on the table. (he totally deserved it)

idk i'll rant on about this whole thing...later...probably...or at least in my epic posts since I don't actually post them on here. (my epic posts are too cool for drake's forum)

Anyways, I don't think anyone will be getting on since glori went missing last night, erin rarely gets on, allie might read this at some point this week but idk. I didn't think drake would get on again but he proved me wrong and got on like sunday or so. hmmmm and

Funny story, so glori called at like 1 pm and I was like sleeping at the neighbor's house and nik had my foot in like a leg lock so i couldn't leave him (>.<). GLori and kristen were like lost on their way to warped tour so they had called for directions and I wasn't at home or anywhere near a computer plus I was kind of stuck so then I attempted to wake nik up. Shaking, yelling, nose holding, nope. doesn't work. He said that when I opened his mouth, that was what woke him up but idk XD. I was just like talking to glori, explaining that nik sucks cause he wont wake up then he rises from the dead and just *tackle.* and i was like *eeeeeekkkkkk* then he plopped back on the bed to go to sleep. I'm just like o.O and put the phone by his ear. He talked to glori for a minute then set the phone down and i became a teddy bear again. -___- *sighs* like 30 minutes later, I get free and went downstairs to take care of the dog and stuff. A few minutes later i hear nik coming downstairs and hes just like "I fell off the bed" he looked dead XD

monday we ditched madeline (we being, nik, glori and me the amazing team that we are Very Happy ) cuz she was going to otherwise give us facials and stuff. Well we didn't mean to totally ditch her, we were going to just go over later but then we were tired and lazy so we didn't leave the little nature circle art after crashing there. Then we got hungry and went to get food (which we invited her to but she didn't feel like going). once we got to her house, glori called her mom so we were like on the driveway and then glori apparently had to go home so we left and went back to my house before dropping her off at her house. at like 11 we went back over and found madeline in a robe (>.<). and like raced to my house then raced back to her house and I crashed there with nik when we got our facials as punishment. She also did my nails so I think at some point today I'm going to scrub my nails of the purple and do blue and black *grins* cuz she made fun of my black.

Besides that, for everyone who is interested, glori is alive and totally fine. She sounds pretty sad but I don't really blame her...I hope things get better for her cause they're pretty rough right now with her mom. Kristen called Carla and Carla called me so I called nik cause of stuff that was going on at the time and *sighs I called Kristen and just as did, glori's mom had called her mom and said that glori had just walked through the door. Then I called Carla and Nik and told them that she was alright but erin called me like 10 minutes later asking about it. She said that she had just talked to kristen so I thought that glori wasn't home or something still...but *sigh of relief erin was just making me worry since shes home and was home all night.

I have to go clean my area and work on a new painting so I'll talk to everyone later...my cell is dead cause I dk where my charger is or anything. Call my house if you want to talk plus i'm totally bored so yeah lol
theres more to the story and stuff cause we did hang out sunday night and monday so yeah *shrugs* then nik picked on me tuesday >.<
bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "Hold on...you've got it all wrong...!! I already took my clothes off before I came in. "   Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:21 pm

"then nik picked on my onm teusday"

You had it comin'.

*sighs* hope you get out tomorrow. Let me know what's up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: "Hold on...you've got it all wrong...!! I already took my clothes off before I came in. "   Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:24 pm

i would but you dont call or anything! *doesnt feel the love*
and i didnt have anything coming on tuesday i just didnt want to be home... cause that wouldn't have gone well lol if you hadnt figured that out
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hold on...you've got it all wrong...!! I already took my clothes off before I came in. "   

Back to top Go down

"Hold on...you've got it all wrong...!! I already took my clothes off before I came in. "
Page 1 of 1