A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

You were the one who got us caught for drug smuggling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: You were the one who got us caught for drug smuggling   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:18 pm

Well I figured since glori had a post on the first day, i would.

It kind of started monday when i talked to the new Counselor and she seemed to be totally unhelpful and against the whole ap biology class at south tech...I talked to my teacher at south tech and shes cool with helping me get into it. Or it sounds like it. my mom thinks that i should just take it even though kirkwood won't accept the credit.

Ap art seems to be pretty cool even though i like don't know anyone and i haven't done the summer work...yet...I'm almost done of the one of glori and nik and its pretty good so i'm like *yay* All i have to do is like glori's shirt (so shes not topless like she is in the picture...) XD, their faces and the sky. Its really not that much since there might be one cloud in the sky and i might leave them faceless since it'll be hard otherwise lol. Other then that I have to finish the bird or start a new one and i have the picture so *shrugs* maybe its driving me crazy >.<...

My english class is going to be crazy since madeline's brother is in it with his friends...He seemed quite proud of the car crash he got in lol

I have Allie, Ranada and Hilary in my US History class so that should be interesting lol Then Ranada and Hilary are in my biology class so I almost don't want to transfer out but then this guy is in the class so its like "Shit, what am I supposed to do here?!"

There are only 7 other people in my sculpture class and I only barely know two of the people in the class lol

Meagan is in my geometry class so I know its going to be interesting lol plus a new guy who's awesome

My algebra 2 class seems kind of boring but *shrugs* Theres a girl with the same size shoe as me in the class

But yeah I have 4 text books and homework in history, english, biology, art, maybe math too...idk i haven't been paying that much attention.

lunch is lame, no one but glori has lunch with me *tear* i feel kind of lonely without all the cool anime seniors everywhere *shrugs and sighs*

I have to go finish this painting then start on the drawing... grrrr >.< and remember everyone, you lost the game

Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: You were the one who got us caught for drug smuggling   Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Alexyasha wrote:
My algebra 2 class seems kind of boring but *shrugs* Theres a girl with the same size shoe as me in the class

Wow XD sounds like you learned a lot at school. And just so you know, I absolutely love the painting you did O_O like....YEAH

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: You were the one who got us caught for drug smuggling   Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:01 pm

lol
yeah like as a group, we were criticizing everyone's art and i was the only one who did a painting and no one like had anything seriously ba to say about it. ^___^ but then she covere it with a senior's painting >.< it was kin a funny at the time

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You were the one who got us caught for drug smuggling   

Back to top Go down

You were the one who got us caught for drug smuggling
Page 1 of 1