A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Payne handcuffed a woman to his bed?!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: "Payne handcuffed a woman to his bed?!"   Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:35 pm

*mumbles* i'm going to warn everyone right now that this is going to be a rant...a long rant...
first off, school starts too early. That's just it.
And of course I have to leave my notebook at home. The one notebook i use for 3 classes has to be left at home. It can't be my math binder or jessy's drawings again, no it has to be the one thing i need. There's no way i'd remember it either when i'm at my house. Why would I?
Then there's biology class...the one cool thing that i had to do was to talk to my teacher about taking in some of the finch eggs and i forget that. Duh.
*sighs* okay my day wasn't that bad i just feel like i completely forgot everything. Then I couldn't just relax and draw during 5th hour cause there was a guy from the Kansas City art institute who was talking to us about the school. It sounds like a cool place too so I was kind of surprised that no one asked a single question. I think he got back at us by randomly asking questions whenever he could lol. He asked me some question about what fiber was when referring to a class on clothes XD which was totally weird but i answered right...only made myself look like a little bit of a weirdo...-__-
I wanted to show him my portfolio but i totally failed at that too...no electricity, no way to go find my drawings or anything along those lines, no way to see, 50 ways to screw up...I do get points for finishing 98% of the painting and getting more supplies. I should have picked up a new model.
I've been wanting to type up the 7th epic but I'm not in a very creative mood tonight

Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: "Payne handcuffed a woman to his bed?!"   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:02 am

*hugs* I'm sorry. You're not alone ^_^ *hugs again*

*rant rant rant*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "Payne handcuffed a woman to his bed?!"   Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:19 pm

*huggles* I'm sorry.. that sounds tough Sad

I think when I get home I'm gonna write a super-rant... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Payne handcuffed a woman to his bed?!"   Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:48 pm

i know *hugs* thats probably the worst part cause i can't really feel bad when everyone seems to be having at tough year so far. I was talking to rachel and shes mad at matty cause he basically has been mean to her but kind of in a playful way...So she really doesn't seem to want to hang out by the turtles during lunch...Then the whole thing with my brother is driving both of us plus a handful of his friends crazy. Erin must be the only one getting off...She like barely has any homework and i always seem to have an hour worth of work >.<
Plus, there's no way I'll be able to deal with my brother before or after school at this rate. He just drives me insane >.<
anyways, today was a bit better ^__^ i saw a guy i liked between classes. Then the boots i'm drawing are awesome (well i hope they are, i spent the whole day on these baby boots that are only like 5 inches tall XD).

Now i'm all up and ready to finish the 7th epic post. I'll try to get to school early tomorrow and print out like 3 copies.

Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "Payne handcuffed a woman to his bed?!"   Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:46 am

Well sounds like thigns may be turning up ^.^ that's good Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Payne handcuffed a woman to his bed?!"   Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:02 am

not really...
my brother is driving my mom and me insane! Today, he got in the car and started talking about getting his teacher to tell his class what political party he's in but teachers aren't really supposed to do that and i told him that then he yelled back at me that they can say whatever they want without getting in trouble so his teacher is just being stupid by not telling him. Then he got upset over the music being too loud and yelled more when i turned the volume down to just above a whisper and change the stereo system to just play in the front...It kind of just got worse from there >.<
I don't know what his deal is. Its like school is so stressful that he has to stress my mom out.
idk maybe things will just get better with time. I have my iep meeting today after school and he won't be happy just waiting... while i won't be happy to have him in the meeting...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Payne handcuffed a woman to his bed?!"   

Back to top Go down

"Payne handcuffed a woman to his bed?!"
Page 1 of 1