A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Bulls don't like Old Cows!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:48 pm

So my cousin went to german like 2 or 3 years ago and fell in love with this german guy. Now they're going to get married and they're visiting with my aunt and uncle.
He's pretty cool and speaks good english. Surprisingly. Anyways, sunday night they were having a party and it was my aunt's family and old friends of them. He was sitting at a table with my aunt's family and they asked him what his favorite part of america was. His answer was Hooters.
They totally didn't catch that he was joking XD
Its happened a few times where the joke didn't translate (i mean both way. like we don't always know if he gets it or not but yeah...) and its like you have to ask yourself, 'did i say it wrong? or was it that it just wasn't funny?'
*shrugs* it happens lol
but anyways, things must be a bit different in germany cause he said that he had his first girlfriend at 16...and there were a lot of rules set out about it.
I was just thinking "dude, you're like 3 years too late XD" even with my parents there he was too late. lol It was interesting...he's a cool guy...
And at this party i met this girl and her brother (who thought he ran into me but he totally didn't XD it was weird) I was just talking to her cause she was sort of my age and i didn't know that her brother was the guy who nearly ran me over...I asked her what school she went to and she said she goes to Truman and went to Ladue for a while then graduated from kirkwood last year. class of 08...
I asked if she knew nik cause like everyone knows nik and she said that he was her sweety like in 2nd grade or so. I was just thinking, "Yeah, nik would do that..." XD She explained it like this- "He followed me home for like a year then would come to me and say 'Boo' then one day he said 'Boo' and I turned around and just yelled at him 'Stop following me!' then nik was like 'Okay...Lets be friends then" (totally not stalkerish btw)
well I don't think I caught her name or her brother's name like the whole game of blackjack/texas hold 'em...lol So after they left I asked my parents what their names were and my mom remembered her name but couldn't remember her brother's name. Since my cousin babysat them for years, they asked her and she was just like "Oh, his name is Woody."
my mom was like "Right! He was named after the wood on the panel of the car!"
then my cousin was like "I guess you liked Woody..."
i was like "no..." then my parents started talking to her and she was dragged off to take pictures. lol
Yeah...my dad like asked what number did i give him cause we were going to add each other on facebook or something...and i was like "uhhh my cell..." cause what other number would i give him? but it was like *sighs, shakes head at father*

Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:55 pm

lol I hope that wasn't the girl he made cry XD Did she say anything about him running into her with a scooter-board-thing?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:12 pm

i don't think so...XD
although you stalk nik so you might know better then me lol

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Lol yeah I'm pretty sure it wasn't now that I actually know who you're talking about XD
Although that'd be funny!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:29 pm

lol yeah! XD
who did nik try to ki- i mean run over?

Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:27 am

Some canadian girl, but that was in fifth grade.

And the girl you met is Mercedes, and tell her that she's retarded cause I wasn't even in kirkwood until the third grade XD And I totally did not stalk hor for like the millionth time, her house was on the way home to my house and when we all left at the same time 9 times out of ten I'd end up walking near her for like 5 minutes! lol

Aww but she's cool... I'm curious now why she was at the party o.O How does she know your family!? lol And I'm totally sad that I'm probably gonna miss her wedding (maybe) :\ Her and Taro are -supposedly- getting married spring\summer, last I heard... but that might have changed.

And my advice: ...stay away from Woody, lol. Maybe he's changed in the past few years but he was always a jackass before :\ Hopefully he's not though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:52 am

first off, i never said i like him...secondly anyone who keeps me busy during a boring party is okay in my books.

She didn't say she was getting married but it says so on her facebook page...soo...*shrugs*

And I know you didn't really stalk her, XD she said that you lived like near her so you weren't actually stalking her.

Well my aunt and uncle used to run the kirkwood swimming pool and the ice rink...my aunt taught like all the little kids how to skate and my cousin taught like some of the more advanced classes...
My uncle, Nick, is good friends with their dad. So their mom is good friends with my aunt, Kelly. My cousin, Amanda, is ten years older then me so she babysat Mercedes and Woody when they were little inexchange for a hair cut...i think...lol And it wasn't exactly my family just my uncle...lol

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:40 pm

that's confusing XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:15 am

which part?

aunt- kelly
uncle-nick
cousin- amanda
My aunt was friends with their mom cause nick was friends with their dad...and amanda is 8 years older then Mercedes so she would babysit them all the time...lol
if you're still confused tomorrow then come ask me about it XD

Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:56 am

lol wow ally that helped everything. Now I completely understand. Mhhmm.

XD And yeah she's getting married, she started dating Taro sometime last year in the fall Very Happy They're really cute together. Also, now that I think about it, it was alan that she had a thing for, not me XD But me and him hung out with each other so much that she probably forgot and just put it on me since she talked to me more later anyway.

On another note, I would like to talk to the german guy when I get back XD I think it would be interesting. Plus I completely understand his situation as far as speach goes XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:25 pm

Did she like ask alan out and he turned her down? Cause she said that you like asked her out...freshmen year but she thought that something was going on with you and hannah and...stuff...

yeah...i think my uncle would like you...being a nick himself...

my aunt was saying that Amanda is at that point in her life where she kind of just needs to settle down so thats why shes taking her 'husband-to-be' or the german guy around the states...that way they can like pick a city and live there. my aunt thinks they'll end up here in kirkwood since its a good place...good school districts (lol i think my aunt secretly wants grandkids) So you'll probably meet him at some point...as long as you stay friends with me XD
And i knew that you'd completely understand XD

Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:01 am

*ponders* Dude I remember like this much of freshman year, lol... but no, I don't remember ever asking her out o.O We hung out a bunch because she started dating Kyle after that, but yeah that was about it... I think something happened eventually between her and alan, at least the idea of going out was brought up but it never ended up happening.

Yay! That sounds fun. I might have a german friend when I get back, lol

Actually I might have 2 o.o Suppppooossseeedddlllyy Josi is supposed to be coming over here next year, and he wants to just live in one place and get a job, and asked if he could live with me. If he actually pulls it off we might be able to pick up a place in kirkwood, like an apartment... that'd be hilarious though XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:46 am

that'd be pretty cool...Slowly the germans are going to take over kirkwood...
*blinks*
AHHHH I'm at the center of this take over!
you guys should live with madeline...that'd be crazy XD

Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:04 am

Bad Idea now uncontrollable dangerous craziness near me whatsoever.

View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:59 pm

Actually I have considered that as an option, despite the horrible crazyness that would ensue she is a good friend and has cash out the ass from her parents if she's in a real emergency. However it's definately not at the top of my list, and I need to have a talk with her when I get back anyway -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:53 pm

oh so that's how it came up...i thought you were just being completely random lol
i think it'd work out better if josi lived there too that way you guys could just drive her insane with german XD

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:46 am

*raises hand* If i have any say (which I probably don't anyway..but oh well) I'd really rather you not as well >.<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:25 pm

i warned him about being raped in shower or in his sleep

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:18 pm

lol well it isn't because its madeline necessarily...but i think its more so because she's a girl. I guess i'm just not comfortable with it (and not because I think anything will happen but because I have to tell people my boyfriend lives with another girl). I think Erin would just love hearing that >_<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 pm

This is true... like I said, it's definately not my first choice, but it still is one if I have to take it. Honestly my first choice is going to try to move back to my dad's house, and then after that alan or joe... if none of those work out then I'd probably try to find an apartment with my own roomate first. And then if that fails, -maybe- I'll live with madeline, lol.

I think the hardest part of all this is going to try to tell it to my mom (which I still haven't done) cause I know she needs me at home sometimes... but I don't think I can stay there much longer. I'll probably still visit her a lot (and bum gas money from her if I get a car XD) but I don't think I could handle living out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:59 pm

P.S. Glori of course you get a say Smile
If it really makes you that uncomfortable I wouldn't want to do it. We'll see how it all pans out when I get back, I doubt it'll come up anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:58 pm

if you're going to go to meramec or anywhere in st. louis then staying with your dad would be a good idea...he probably misses you more then he's saying...not that your mom doesn't but shes a bit further away then you'd need a car like everyday and everything...so *shrugs* it might be easier to be here then there.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Bulls don't like Old Cows!"   

Back to top Go down

"Bulls don't like Old Cows!"
Page 1 of 1