A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:33 am

Why don't we just invite a bunch of people to the forums? If we invite like 15 people then theres a good chance of at least 6 of them sticking around.
*Offical list of people to bug-i mean invite*
-Rosie

Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Invite Rogue then Smile Or maybe...hmmm
I might invite some people

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:02 pm

hmm who else could we invite or maby we should bug the people who don't vist anymore to visit again

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:48 pm

yeah i guess...rogue has an account on here so we could just bug her into coming back...then i messaged midnightsurface into coming back since drake messaged him (and my email was the one he uses) a few days ago about something...idk if you guys don't really care who's invited then we could just take a whack at it and see how it goes.

Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:35 pm

what would happen if we invited Madeline here?

View user profile
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:49 am

I think I speak for everyone when I say

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And if I don't, I use my roughly 30% ownage of the forums to cast a vote of a similar mannar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:52 am

i don't think its the wisest idea to invite her...nothing against madeline but...i dont think she needs to be on here

Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:40 pm

it would make this place more interesting

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:57 pm

sorry seko but you've been out ranked lol

Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:38 am

It was just a suggestion

View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:45 am

See the thing is though, while I have nothing outstanding against madeline, once she gets her hands on somthing, she seldom lets go of it. Weather it be (embarassing) information, Crazy websites or games, or (especially) small furry woodland creatures (dan included), most things that fall into her gaze seldom escape the ever-crushing cling of her less-than humble social assault. That being said, if she were to start shit here (which is pretty much in her nature) then it would be impossible to get rid of her, no matter how hard we tried, without either physically detaching her from a computer, stopping being friends with her or shutting down the forums, none of which I would like or enjoy doing. Plus... she just doesn't have boundaries, and while I'd like to think that we're all close enough to a degree to be able to talk to one another relatively openly here, the fact is is that Madeline makes a point of showing off others mistakes, hardships and embarassments and in fact takes quite some enjoyment in it. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would rather keep this between people I can trust to know when to keep thier mouth shut about such things... the only concolence is that those who know of this site and can't do so seldom visit, and the one I trust the least has a rather complete lack of interest in whatever I do, so long as it iterferes not with thier own life.

tr;dl: Madeline = Loud, obnoxious and annoying when she wants attention, and that would be always on here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:36 am

yes, very well put.
and lol were you talking about erin? XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:45 am

Well, I didn't want to name names... buuuut yeah, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:21 am

She doesn't get on the forums anyway...and she'd probably enjoy reading that you trust her the least lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:33 am

lol very true, it'd probably be a little badge of pride for her or something. It's not that I don't think she's worthy of knowing some things, but I don't believe that she has the capability to know when to shut the hell up sometimes.... so yeah, I don't think she's worthy to know some things, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:47 pm

i think the only good thing about having madeline on here would be the fact that she'd be on all the time. lol but theres a chance that she'd be on so much that she'd go back and read about the whole thing between her and sean and everything that we thought about then just attack us on it. I'm sure she would extremely help the count to a million but uhhh...yeah...it'd probably be dangerous to have her on here...
erin should come back...or maybe we should get austin and mike on here first lol

Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Thinking about in that way its like giving the evil people the bomb that can kill us

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:05 am

rofl, yes, exactly
and i think that like 3 other people should message rosie on facebook to join, cause with all my luck she'll blow it off lol

Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:45 am

IÄll do it, but I'll just email her, facebook is the DEVIL! lol no I just havenm't checked it in like weeks XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:23 am

i'd give up on facebook too but i'm too addicted to tetris and mab to XD

Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:46 pm

yeah, i figured. I'll probably get back into MAB when I'm home again, but for now it's just too much time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:25 pm

cause it takes so much of your time to feed a kid lol

Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 pm

View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:16 pm

It does!! I have to make money, buy stuff, feed it to the kid... they should be able to feed themselves when their in kindergarten!!! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:46 am

yeah cause they can read warning labels at 5...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."   

Back to top Go down

"Just go Enjoy a Nice Cup of Tea or something..."
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next