A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Today was historcal and I am at a loss for the words to explain it, even as a Republican i can hope the other half America chose the right guy

View user profile
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:00 am

Nik is a nothing. He hopes that the guy with the best ideas pulls us out of the rut we're in, I don't give a damn what side he's on. Hopefully Obama is that man. Or at least get us back on the right track.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:59 am

i kind of just moved on but my brother is still totally against obama. lol and i guess my parents just moved on too, my mom was defending him the other day so *shrugs* but they're part of the 13% that still believed in bush sooo *double shrugs*

Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:04 am

wow, every one left Bush, I bet he is glad to be out of the chair and out of the spot light.

View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:39 pm

lol dude I was here and they showed the clip of bush getting into the helicopter and the girl that was over here started like dancing, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:50 pm

I know; they also sang a song " glad your gone"

View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:05 am

lol they didn't sing but man was she happy, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Yep

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here   

Back to top Go down

So I got this thing and it does thingy like things - No pun here
Page 1 of 1