A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:37 am

KaidenShiba: so did you have to do the broadcast?
KaidenShiba: brb
Chemromance1992: yep.. ok
KaidenShiba: how did it go?
Chemromance1992: BAD
KaidenShiba: why?
Chemromance1992: um it was bad because Allie refused to particapate which made Hlary mad.. she ended up reading part of it
Chemromance1992: *hilary
KaidenShiba: why did she refuse?
Chemromance1992: she was being difficult, i dont no
KaidenShiba: why?
Chemromance1992: i have no idea
KaidenShiba: all you guys had to do was read the script in front of the class...i fixed allie's errors and stuff so it was actually understandable
Chemromance1992: yea but that didnt mean she wanted to do it
KaidenShiba: but you just had to read it...lol
KaidenShiba: *shakes head* you guys fail

seriously, fail
paul would say something about them having a group pass for the fail boat lol

anyways, so i was totally cool with being the newscaster but our script wasn't that great so i figured (and i guess everyone else) that we could just do it tomorrow and it'd be fine. So I went home fixed the script cause i couldn't read it or understand some of the things she said plus it needed to be kind of funny since the other two groups were funny. Personally, i wouldn't have wanted to do it but i got nothing to lose...Hilary probably would've been better but she always gets mad at us for talking or not doing our work (we get it done and thats what matters lol) and besides that she looks like a newscaster. I look more like a talk show host, ranada looks more like someone who'd work behind the scenes and allie looks like a dancer or someone who you'd notice...So personally, i think hilary and allie would've been way better then me. I could've written a great script for them...and i really should've...i just wasn't thinking about last night. I was just like "shit, i better type this up or ranada will actually drag me to class and i'll never make it to my appointment."
But yeah...i was just whatever about doing it but i guess they weren't lol i know ranada wouldn't and really shouldn't have done it...but allie and hilary both could. i'm sure hilary has experience talking in front of the class and she always does fine with it. Allie just doesn't really know what shes talking about and probably gets nervous so she shouldn't but she could if needed too...On the flip side, hilary kind of has been forgetting about allie during any group work and she always just takes over soooo since she did all the research she did know the stuff the best, (actually, i was half expecting her to make up her own script cause allie's wasn't that great lol) but this time allie just jumped in and did something so hilary couldn't have made her do...
Seee, all fingers kind of point to allie or hilary. not to get ranada out of it, but...yeah...*shrugs* lol
So it sounds like ranada got out of it but hilary and allie were like arguing over who should do it...maybe we should've just planned as a group to go up cause it's kind of lonely just going up there alone so if at least two people had gone up and someone just sat there then it would've worked. I was kind of hoping hilary or allie would cause i do actually get nervous.
Its weird that they'd even want me to...I like have a speech disability, there are reasons why i shouldn't be a public speaker when i grow up.
Anyways, it's kind of cool that they're cool with me speaking (though they might not again...but it doesn't sound like they have much of a choose in the matter lol unless someone else wants to lol). Most of the time i just like stand up in front of the class, point, read, done. usually my group members don't want me involved at all. Films class is a completely different story but like english classes in the past and most of my history classes, my partners just think i'm an atlas student or something and just blow me off. Someone else comes up with the ideas (ally's ideas die in a corner), all the creative stuff goes to the cheerleader (the blond with no artistic skill), then i get stuck with like buying the poster or bringing supplies or typing stuff up...stuff that anyone could've done. *sighs* my first partner in biology actually figured out that i knew how to use microsoft powerpoint. So he actually had me do stuff and when our other partner didn't show, i did the cool stuff for our partner's half. ^__^
Then in math class it was funny cause this cheerleader who sits next to me, like was trying to copy my work a few weeks ago...she was failing at not being noticed cause i knew she was...the only problem was that i only half know what i'm doing most of the time, lol, so halfway through it she goes to talk to this guy and they start working on it and wow, big surprise, i was wrong. She seemed...actually surprised...XD cause ya know, the girl drawing during class is definitely paying attention. Plus there were a bunch of reasons why i didn't know what i was do...1) new stuff 2) no book 3) listening to music so i just wanted to get it done...right or wrong, i just want the blasted check mark... (if you couldn't tell) she doesn't pay any attention during class either and just sits there texting so apparently shes always like checking out my doodles... i was just like *creeped out* when she told the teacher to see some of my doodles. lol its kind of weird when you hear someone say that they check out your doodles on your notes and everywhere like everyday... shes not bad, shes just...idk...she should be blond. lol

The phone bill came this month...my dad said that my texting bill was like 140 bucks between January 13 and February 13...it cost 20 cents per text...sooooo *innocent smile* theres a reason why they took me off the 500 text plan and it isn't because of justin this time XD
i'd like to add that i'm quite proud and when my dad told me that i was like "i'm not paying for it, i'm on the unlimited texting plan." and he was like having trouble talking to the sprint dudes about it, but its getting fixed...thankfully...cause theres no way in hell my coins are going to pay for a texting bill i didn't even know about it.
i'd like to add that i'm quite proud of the amount of money my texts of one month cost...
i'd also like to add that it'll probably be higher this month considering how much free time paul has...plus jessy's phone wasn't working last month and i just started texting rosie and Q a few weeks ago...so you actually caught me when i wasn't texting that much...surprising as that might be lol
Q and I were talking about writing our own soap opera cause of all the drama going on. this is how much we have so far...
*On the last episode*
mike was killed while in the army and it turns out erin (still his girlfriend) is pregnant...Then rosie and i slept together...(we haven't decided who has hiv but someone has hiv!) nik's plane either crashed or he's been having hot angry sex with erin and his exs...
thats as far as we got but we're sure abc or cw11 will buy it XD

Anyways, i've been typing this for like an hour so i should definitely go to sleep...night!

Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:57 am

>.<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:14 am

its okay glori, its angry sex so it doesnt mean anything

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:26 am

I think you should add "Glori commits suicide" at the end of that

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:08 am

that would good for a soap opera o.o are u sure you would rather walk in on them and totslly just join them?

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 am

I'm sure *shudders*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:29 am

..... Ok, comeon guys, what the hell. That's just stupid.

Ally, you're count just went up to 25 because of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:21 am

you dont know how much drama has been going on -.- but it wasnt that bad just mike being mad at erin for breaking up with him and austin being mad at erin and jase...

chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:43 pm

I dont want to read that.. who wants to give me a sumerized version of that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:02 pm

*raises hand* I will!
Here we go:

Ally and Ranada have a conversation about how the presentation they were supposed to do went bad because Ally decided to skip school that day.
Ally rants for a good half hour about how stupid that is, and how Hilary and Allie should take the blame because Ranada shouldn't have had to present it.
Ally's cell phone bill was extremely expensive because she texted so much. She's proud she was able to do that much texting...
Her and Q were talking about how much drama has been going on (Erin, Mike, Jayce, Austin),
They decided to make a soap opera drama thing, as follows:

Quote :
*On the last episode*
mike was killed while in the army and it turns out erin (still his girlfriend) is pregnant...Then rosie and i slept together...(we haven't decided who has hiv but someone has hiv!) nik's plane either crashed or he's been having hot angry sex with erin and his exs...
thats as far as we got but we're sure abc or cw11 will buy it XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:33 pm

See i'm smart; i wont end up on these shows

View user profile
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:36 pm

huh, sounds interesting.

Ally, didn't you tell me that Seko is in the next episode?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:48 pm

yeah, i'm sure he'll be the star of it...
Spoiler:

Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:11 pm

... I( would comment but i have no idea where to start.

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:27 pm

rofl its okay seko

Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Cause i don't know if at liberty to say something for reasons we will not go into.

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Its okay seko

Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:34 pm

I think you may be missing what i cant say

View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:05 am

It's ok seko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:29 am

Sooo... what is the new spoiler for the next episode for the show that will never air

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:57 pm

well i think after this week...
Spoiler:

Gloric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:42 pm

*Gasp!*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:57 pm

yeah, i know, i think the season will end on a cliffy so all the viewers just think shes been thrown out on the streets...

Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:12 am

OH noes! Not ally! Not sweet, innocent little ally!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:22 am

what will she ever do?!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"   

Back to top Go down

"Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, EAT IT!"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next