A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

N A R U T O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: N A R U T O   Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:30 am

Becasue I don't watch the anime. AND IT KICKES SO MUCH ASS XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:43 am

i feel sorry for the anime...its just been failing so badly...

Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Naruto Manga > Naruto Anime

Is Hinta Dead??

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:35 pm

i hope not...o.o

Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:14 am

Sadly, judging by the way Kishimoto's been going, I wouldn't doubt it. Jiraya, Kakashi, Grandpa Frog... he just likes killing off cool carachters. Although you actually -saw- all thier deaths, so I think she's going to survive so he can have naruto-babies later.

The thing is though, that Sasuke is still a question mark at this point, so we don't know what's up with that... I THINK HE'S GONNA SAVE NARUTO, I AM TOTALLY CALLING IT NOW FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. It is totally going to be a cataclysmic recap of that scene in manga 4 where he steps in front of Haku's needles. And I think it's going to be coming soon, since he hinted before that the Uchihia's eyes somehow had power over the nine tails, so he's gonna calm naruto and then attack pain for whatever reason, die trying and finally naruto will go like god super sayan whatever will somehow manage to combine sage power and nine tails or something and rip pain to shreds.

yep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:31 pm

no way, you're totally missing the part where they kiss and make up XD

seriously, he'll show up at the last second, save naruto then everything will work out. They'll begin to rebuild the village, naruto will continue to be only sort of loved by everyone then it'll end like dragonballz...it'll just show them beginning the fight so you never actually know who's stronger...but it'll flash to the future and you'll see naruto as the hokage.

Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:00 pm

Sasuke will look at the Konaha creator and turn aroun. and we wont see him again

View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:03 am

Methinks you mean "crater"

And no freakin way, they have put entirely too much effort into Sasuke's carachter to just let him dissappear like that. LAME to the power of LAME. He is most definately going to save Naruto's sorry little behind. I like ally's idea though, I don't know now if he'll also die trying, but he might considering how freakin kill crazy it's getting. Or maybe... dude, what if they kill off naruto? I mean, they've pretty much established at this point that he is the strongest one there and the next logical choice for Hokage... but seriously, what'll happen if they kill him off? I can see them doing that now actually... and then forcing Sasuke to become hokage or something... hmmm......

And what the hell was with his totall wuss out a couple chapters ago!?!? got his hands nailed to the ground and suddenly he doesn't know what he's fighting for? What happened to never going back on his word??? I mean, that was a toatl breakdown right there.... it was kind of beautiful in the poetic sense of things, but it was a little sudden. I had to reread it before I could BELIEVE IT, y'no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:27 am

yeah, i know, hes sort of just laying there, waiting to be killed now...i think they're just setting him up to be saved by sasuke.

Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:41 pm

I will stop watching and reading naruto if sasuke saves naruto. Sasuke need to be third party with his own intitve kill pein cause hell be like no i get to kills naruto. Naruto sasuke fight again, naruto pulls out one of his clones that have that nature cakura pwn sasuke till he dies naruto becomes hokage and gets all the ladies at one that lucky bastard

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:15 pm

naruto could just have a bunch of clones go sneak out and get totally laid then they'd all return the next morning and he'd really be believin' it

Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:54 pm

no all of them at once w/out shadow clones. Ino, Sakura, Hinata, TenTen, Suzine, and other minor charters all at once

View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:09 am

Can you guys nto be perverted for like 10 seconds!?

lol I mean jesus, the second I leave this you start contemplating how naruto should get it on with evreyone XD

Ok, yes they are setting him up to be saved by sasuke. Yes, Sasuke will fight with pain for whatever reasons, more than likely going to be shown as selfish since he's a little princess. naruto will be all like "omgwtfbbq" cause sasuke's alive and kicking ass and apparently fighting on his side, but wont understand everything for like half a chapter. And then... we have a couple scenarios. EITHER: Sasuke dies and naruto goes all super apeshit and finally wins, which would be the typical anime dbz scenario. however, naruto has had a tendency to whine away from that, which is another reason that I like it. So then we have: Sasuke doesn't die... but where does that leave everyone? He'll have to become incapacitated in some way... or maybe only by working together can they bring pain down!! Yeah!!! Dude that totally sounds like it. And then sasuke can die afterwords or just curse the village, or be all lke "whatever I do what I want" and leave. The thing is though, his carachter doesn't have a future after this battle. Everyone else can go back to the village, and naurto can be hokage, ladedadeda, but sasuke's got no prespects... which means he has to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:08 am

i will stop reading naruto if sasuke goes back to the good side.

View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:36 am

He wont do it willingly. And besides, thre isn't really a "good side" for sasuke. Just what he thinks is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:53 am

If Sasuke does not go out to destroy konaha like he planed (re destroy now) that will show weakness. and me no likes that

View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:41 pm

There's nothing left to destroy!!! lol he's going to have nothing to do except fight pain now!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:40 am

Hinata = not dead = Naruto babies.

Naruto babies = openness for sequal down the line.

Sequal = 8D Nikolas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:55 am

ok, so since kishimoto decided to pull a dream sequence bs on everyone (something I'm kinda iffy on... but it brought back kakashi so whatever) then what is going to happen when sasuke shows up? We've determined that naruto could have taken out nagato if he really wanted to (point blank range and still no effect? yeah) so sasuke's new eyeballs have gotta be rediculously strong if he's gonna even have a fighting chance.

But how's naruto gonna do it? WHAT'S THE ANSWER GUYS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:11 am

He doesn't

View user profile
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:39 pm

what, just walk up and say hi and then naruto destrpy him? lol that'd be fuckin hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N A R U T O   

Back to top Go down

N A R U T O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of Hetrovono :: ANIME :: Manga-
Jump to: