A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

March 2nd, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elementalwolf00
Admin

Number of posts : 190
Location : beside the birds instead of wishing that she had wings
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: March 2nd, 2009   Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 am

So, I am bored out of my mind in Advertising class. My teacher is sick of course so we have this lame sub that is clueless as to what he is supposed to be doing. In turn, we have watched 2 episodes of the Apprentice which is a fairly decent show but really cliche and repetitive. So, I am using a proxy to role play but hell who would be online during school hours... no one. Hopefully Glori will join the rp that I am focusing on because the evil side could really use some more people. Why is it that everyone always want to be a good guy, being the evil characters are always ten times more fun ^-^.

I am not on this site very often anymore because frankly I see no point in it really. Now that is it focused on an anime theme I have lost most of my interest in keeping the site alive. There are enough anime websites on the net that are soo much better than this one that there is no point in being on this one. No Ally it is not because of the people on here, most of the users are on good terms with me, simple because I think the site has lost its interest. The only reason that I was on here in the first place was for the role playing side and now that no one posts on it anymore I dont really see a point in getting online. Although I must admit, blogging can be mildly entertaining as a last resort of entertainment. I think that the games are frankly, retarded lol. Seriously, I'm not going to sit at a computer and type up number patters for no reason that seems like a waste of time. Although, some of the cool games are the word alterations, but they are useless unless you have other intellectual people playing so... thats a no as well hehe. Erm, yeah I dont know what else to say, only that you should stop bugging me about not getting on and not posting on anything because of the reasons that I just posted.

Admin

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: March 2nd, 2009   Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:59 pm

well lets see here *cracks knuckles*

Quote :
I think that the games are frankly, retarded lol. Seriously, I'm not going to sit at a computer and type up number patters for no reason that seems like a waste of time. Although, some of the cool games are the word alterations, but they are useless unless you have other intellectual people playing so... thats a no as well hehe.
Have you played any game before? All games are retarded. duh. and there are ways to avoid sitting in front of the computer and typing numbers. Personally, i took keyboarding like in middle school then again as a freshman so i can type up the numbers in like 2 minutes...No intellectual people are playing the games cause seko and i are the ones always posting on there then nik posts there like in his free-free-free time and glori will every once in a while...besides that, you never played the games so *shrugs* not like we lost a big counter.

Quote :
I am not on this site very often anymore because frankly I see no point in it really. Now that is it focused on an anime theme I have lost most of my interest in keeping the site alive.
Its not just anime themed...its also a blog site/forum which is kind of different then most anime sites. like on onemanga, theres a forum section for real life so if you had a crappy day you can rant about it but its not like a blog...then the one i get my nana comics from does a blog but shes the only doing a blog and its decently popular together.

Quote :
There are enough anime websites on the net that are soo much better than this one that there is no point in being on this one.
All great sites start as something. bleachexile and narutofan were never a mult-anime site with forums, downloads and an online manga reader when they started...now bleachexile gets around 5000 a month from just donations and narutofan charges for everything for like 20 bucks a month (20 for anime, another 20 for manga) sooo from a business point of view its not a half bad idea to sit in front of the computer for 5 minutes and post a bit here and there jsut to promote a silly forum. If the site continues to grow then in a few years then we could each be making an extra 1000 bucks just for running the forum.

Quote :
No Ally it is not because of the people on here, most of the users are on good terms with me, simple because I think the site has lost its interest.
well glori is on gaia, we're both on stumble and hey, looky there, you're on both of those sites so it would seem like you're on sites that your friends are on...but this is the one site that we use more then anything else and you're not on it for some reason that you basically just don't want to be on it.
we do need users but if you're not interested, then you're not interested. nothing i can say or do will make a difference and i'm pretty sure you'll either argue with me more about this or you'll never get on again.

Gloric
Admin

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: March 2nd, 2009   Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:56 am

Yeah Erin you're being ridiculous. This site hasn't exactly changed any from before except it looks a lot better because I actually put some time into it. It has an anime section but we all mainly just blog still. Plus, you never used the site anyway, I don't even know why anyone's making a big deal over you posting more because you never posted to begin with.

The reason I use this site is so that I can talk about whatever I want -whenever- I want with my closest friends. You usually don't care about anything I or anyone else has to say though...so there really is no point for you to be here.

All I'm saying is that we've put a lot of time and effort into this and it's kind of evolved into something even better now. You haven't been a part of it this far, so you wouldn't know. Therefore, don't go attacking it when you never have seen a point to it and never will.

I don't attack your roleplays.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 2nd, 2009   

Back to top Go down

March 2nd, 2009
Page 1 of 1