A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 am

Nothing new going on at all really.

Just that my ex Jake is trying REALLY HARD to get back together with me, but I'm like "hell naw, not in a million years".

12 days left of summer school. w00t!

My last day is June 2nd.

Nik, Glori, make sure to let me know what's going on or planned for the whole July 4th/Glori's b-day bonanza or w/e lol.

Lets blow some shit up again haha.

Like last year's how when made that homemade thing, he was like "Totally worth it!"

lol! i still have the video on my phone haha.

Idk what I'm doing for my birthday this year, but sure as hell ain't doin another pool party.

The water was way too damn cold.

So yeah... like I said, not much going on really.
Or at least nothing good enough to talk about.

Ttyl my friends <3
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 am

Well.... like, we're all coming out to my moms house at some point. And blowing shit up. Like, timewise, I'm not sure, but it's like probably gonna start around 1ish or later at least. I'm planning on meeting everyone in Kwood at noon and then us carpooling out there after a bit of hellos and omg i haven't seen you in forevers. and then yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz   Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 am

mkay
sounds good
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:34 am

oh yeah, and most people are crashing there... I don't know what your stance is on this o.O my mom is letting up her rule of girlies being in the house for once since I've been gone for a year. I think she's gonna make us be seperated, like guys camp out girls chill inside like it was originally supposed to go. But yeah... you're welcome to spend the night there with everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:23 am

who's going?

Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz   Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 am

Ehm... Me, Alan, Mitch, Jill, Izzy, Kate, Jacob, Rosie, Glori, Not-you-until-later Razz, Madeline, uhm uhm I#m forgetting people I know oh yeah Gabbi, maybe hannah? She's working on it, planwise and stuff... one of my old friends none of you know, deanna is gonna stop by... uhm Joe oh yeah lol..... I think that's like the core. And now Carla too of course. Oh and Carmen! And yeah if we get not enough people then I can always invite more... I thought about Edd but he hasn't replied to me yet even what he's doing then, and I dunno if he'd even really be up for it... Then like, Jake, Christian, people like that are on the "maybe" list... I was wanting Kevin to come too but idk where he is... lol nobody should tell bryan land about it cause I don't want him there... uhhmm... yeah. I think that's like, the plan. Anthony and Lauren were also invited, but I haven't heard a word from them yet.... hmm. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz   Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:32 am

i'll c what i can do for the staying the night part.
there should be watergun/water balloon fights during the day
and flashlight tag during the night lol!
just random ideas rly...

but yeah, sounds like lots of fun
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz   Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 pm

lol go for it... during the night I doubt that there'll be much peace until after midnight anyway, the fireworks go at least until then... we'll see after that, I was figuring on building a fire at sometime and then just like, marshmellows and stuff, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz   Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 pm

nice lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz   

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, June 16th: BLAH!!! hmm.. *boink boink* lawlz
Page 1 of 1