A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 pm

new stuff, blah blah blak >.<

apparently obama thinks that the cards are going to win the world series lol but like last i heard they had to win 10 games and the yankees had to lose 10 games...or something like that... mrs barker was talking about it last week...its all meaningless to me lol sorry cards fans.

right now i have the fullmetal alchemist theme song stuck in my head...i don't think its been stuck in my head for like the last 3 or so years...the same band did the opening for the movie too lol i didn't really like that song as much as ready-set-go....idk whenever i think of it i just think of the trailer for the movie...that was kinda depressing...
the movie and the anime came out when i was in middle school like before anime was being subbed online and stuff...there was some site where you could download the episodes and because derek and i were so into it, we talked our dad into letting us buy the episodes and download them subbed...it like took forever to download but when it did, we watched the whole thing through...like a month or two before it was supposed to end. If it was nowadays, then we could've watched all the episodes on youtube. That would've been soooo much easier...
Then that summer the movie came out and we were totally bummed that we couldn't see it. I like watched the trailer on youtube like ten times trying to figure it out and i learned all the alchemy signs and everything...dude, i can still draw the alchemy symbols al has on his gloves. I tried drawing the colonels flame symbols but i can't remember it exactly...pretty close but not close enough lol anyways, someone in japan was my hero and took his camera with him into the theater and recorded the whole movie...and Q complains about low quailty movies that he pirates...at least he doesn't have to worry about the guy sitting in front getting up to get more pop corn.

coffee just walked in and jumped on me...shes has cobwebes and dust on her....i wonder where shes been o.O...

*yawn*

i finished my drawing of scary doll and idk if i like it...like i feel like its sooo off balance that i don't like it...which is weird for me cause i tend to make my drawings as off balance as i can between...but now its bugging me so idk if i should work on it more or ask mrs grimes about it cause its dark cause of the shadows that were casted on it in the first place and idk why its being like this...i wanted to make it noticable darker on one side then the other but this is kinda overdoing it...but mrs grimes might like it so idk if i wanna mess with it anymore....

besides that i also have to finish my essay for english class...the only problem is that for some reason i wrote like another paragraph in the car that i totally didn't need...then for some reason its really short...like only a page long since my intro and my conclusion paragraphs are so short...o.o its weird. plus i can't find the instructions/requirements sheet for the essay...like idk where i put it cause its not in my bag and i definitely didn't take it out cause i definitely didn't start working on it till this weekend and i didn't bring it with me to derek's wedding...so....yeah....idk....its weird....its like whatever happened to my planetary science sheet, it just went missing one day.

i finally nailed down the whole wave boarding thing...like i ride it pretty well without falling down. It only usually takes me like 1 or 2 tries to get it. when i was riding it at robinson, i was all alone until these kids showed up and their dad like noticed the board and he thought it was weird too lol at least he didn't have to watch me fall down a bunch of times lol

the american bleach is getting to the point where i stopped watching the japanese...it got silly at some point or another...like idk its a good series but when you know everything thats going to happen then you're just like 'yeah, that was cool. It was better in the manga.'

Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 am

I think the magic number for the cards is four we are going to win the divsion then the NL and then the world series this is the first smart thing to come out of obama's mouth

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:55 am

now its four, it was ten last week though

chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:13 pm

I think it was 10 a little more than a week ago but yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seko
Seko
Seko

Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)

PostSubject: Re: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:57 pm

and the yankees are in the east the cards are in the central so we dont worr about them any time soon

View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:26 am

yeahhhhh too bad i don't care about baseball at all lol

chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy

PostSubject: Re: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:50 am

You care a little XD

I think the 'magic number' is now like 2 or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:38 pm

maybe cody or eric will talk about it tomorrow in english class like they have the past two mondays...

Seko
Seko
Seko

PostSubject: Re: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:54 am

make love to YEA THE MAGIC NUMBER IS ZERO! WE WON THE NL CENTRAL PENNET !

View user profile
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy

PostSubject: Re: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:34 pm

YAY?

I like watching baseball, but I dont really get it to it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Majik
Admin

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:00 pm

I stopped liking baseball so much whenI stopped playing it. Or much any sport for that matter. Music > sports.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chemromance92
Trustworthy
Trustworthy

PostSubject: Re: "oh okay.. so whats some new stuff"   Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:44 pm

I agree with that...............

not that I can play music, i like listening to it though
Back to top Go down
View user profile