A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dreaming for Reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Dreaming for Reality   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:24 pm

So I had a really weird dream last night.
it wasn't like the sky was purple sort of dreams, it was like i was at school and it was just a normal day. Just totally not.
I don't remember going to my 1st hour. My second hour seems like it was more like my biology class from last year cause no one whos actually in my second hour was there. But it wasn't my biology teacher, it was still mrs barker who was teaching the class. My third hour, my art class, was weird too. most of the people who are usually in the class weren't. We also were sitting at a different table...possibly my old table from last year...
Then I was walking to lunch with these girls and one of them was like 'lets smoke pot after school today' and i was really surprised that she said it...i would never think she smoked. maybe some drinking but not smoking pot. it was weird. then she was asking me to get it before the end of the day. i was just like 'i can see what i can do...but don't expect anything.'
At lunch Erin was sitting like in the corner where the turtle people moved to but when i got to her, it wasn't her...it was some freshmen reading a manga. I saw rosie putting her stuff by the column and Meg was sitting against the wall...it was weird...like everyone seemed different...
I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately.
Thursday night i had this great dream where I went downstairs to get clothes and i found exactly what i wanted to wear. It was like a long sleeve pink shirt (hot pink, a little dark...not too in your face pink) then a dark grey shirt to wear over it. Then I found these great socks, underwear (i could describe it but i don't think anyone wants to know what kind of undies i dream of wearing XD) and like the perfect bra. Just as I turn around to go back upstairs, I wake up. Total bummer. I was like 'shoot, i have to wear my lame clothes that I don't dream about (-.-)'

Dreaming for Reality
Page 1 of 1