A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Could it be?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hetrovono
Admin

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Could it be?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:39 pm

I really have no idea but getting this feeling honestly has scared me to death. Don't know how to think of it right now because it was just a movie, only a movie. But it had way too big of an effect on me. A jumble of thoughts are going on in my head right now and one of them I'm not sure if I'm okay with it at all. "If the seven deadly sins actually were deadly would the world be better off?" Sad thing is in my head I'm answering yes. That can't be. Just can't. Then along with that I'm having a really rough time accepting something mostly because there is not a single part of me that wants to. Toes to the highest hair on my head. If I can feel like this right now just from watching someone else experiencing the same event what would I do handling the situation for real. I don't think I would be able to. Life pushes everyone and we can't stop it but for this I'm pushing back till I can't anymore. I'm worried that she's worried from the time I wake up to the time I pass out talking to her. All I want to do is make sure she knows that I care. She knows for sure but who knows to the extent she believes it. Now while I'm writing this knowing it'll be read by the one person that I'm afraid is going to see it I can't stop my hands from banging on the keys. And all I can hope is that she'll understand it somehow. Then again reading over it I'm having trouble. That's the blagoshpere being the thoughts that we can't write or say but getting out there without us stopping them. So that's what I'm going to do I'm going to write these words and then push back because if I can stop it life isn't pushing me away not this time. It has happened before and I let it, never again.

Could it be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of Hetrovono :: Blags :: Hetrovono's life-
Jump to: